Ob/Mil lily shooting pattern

Allright, I don't know if someone already post avout this (if so, delete this topic) but there is a "bug" with lilies shooting pattern in VR temple.

I'm farming yas9K so i've seen a lot of them, and some ob lilies have the mil lilies shooting patten. This is really annoying beacause they have a much higher range than regular lilies.

Most of the mil lilies have the ob lily shooting pattern as well.

When a Mil Lily spawns, every Ob Lily in the room adjusts to whatever megid level it has, which can be anywhere from 1-30. If there are multiple Mil's, you will get the highest level. So if you get one Mil Lily and suddenly everything is shooting level 30 death beams at you, it's normal. Same works for if it chooses level 1, all other lillies in the room will shoot level 1.

EDIT: Even if the natural level of the Ob Lily's megid is higher, (14 in ep 1, 16 in ep 2) it will still adjust to the Mil Lily.

Edited by Kolective

When a Mil Lily spawns, every Ob Lily in the room adjusts to whatever megid level it has, which can be anywhere from 1-30. If there are multiple Mil's, you will get the highest level. So if you get one Mil Lily and suddenly everything is shooting level 30 death beams at you, it's normal. Same works for if it chooses level 1, all other lillies in the room will shoot level 1.

EDIT: Even if the natural level of the Ob Lily's megid is higher, (14 in ep 1, 16 in ep 2) it will still adjust to the Mil Lily.

The ob lily megid should only adjust upward to the mil lily megid level if the mil's is higher, it shouldn't adjust down from what I've heard.

The ob lily megid should only adjust upward to the mil lily megid level if the mil's is higher, it shouldn't adjust down from what I've heard.

Did some research, yeah, there are multiple PSO world posts on it, he seems to be correct, I ish dumb :onion119: