TO UPGRADE THE PRICE GUIDE

THIS IS FOR THEM THAT PLAY PSOBB ULT

It seems like every time i want to sell an item i have the wrong price for instance the heavenly power in the Evolving Price Guide it says its 15+ pds and yet the player claim that the item is free or its 1pd.

maybe the guide is still right and the players dont like the idea of haveing to pay 15 pds for a heveny power but if centurion cost form 6 pds and up as far as i know then i think it only fair that if a heavenly power is at 15 pd i can sell it for 6 pds ...... and it seems that to players all items cost less than 6 pds
i mean come on a heaven punisher for 15 pds i thinkit cost more it a good price for the buyer not the seller
this happens with many itesm i try to sell the players always want a lower price the seller want to sell at a higher price and both have to come to a conclusion..............seller have to over price just to compensate for loss or put a no change price in the selling deal.
i guess what im trying to say is this........................ are the prices int the psobb evolving price guide accurate...???? these are the names I use in the game COOL/SLIM/GHOSTM/SPEEDL these are my 4 player names for now.
my real name is luis alberto........... ok im going back to the internet now.. have a good one

Edited by Luis Alberto Alomar Flores
  • Like 4

i think a lot of the items that drop semi frequently from rare mobs have tanked in price because we get increased rare spawns semi frequently. At one time I'm sure a H/pow was worth that price but with green names you can get 5 in a run so it doesn't really make sense at that price.

Its really hard to put a price on stuff, sellers have an idea of what its worth, buys have an idea of what they want to pay and very rarely do the see eye to eye. Thats where a price guide is handy but it should never be considered set in stone pricing. There have been efforts to update it recently so if you see something you don't think seems right just post in the thread about it.

prices also can vary heavily depending on the buyer/seller. I'm much more likely to give someone I play with regularly a solid price than someone i've never seen before. Not that its right but I think a lot of buyer/sellers do the same.

I'm all for giving deals when I can. Better someone put something to good use than for it to rot in my bank but at the same time a lot of us have seen stuff we've given away go up for sale immediately after giving it away so I think a lot of us are more reluctant to do that

• Like 2

As paw already said...

It's hard to put price on things, everybody does the price they want, based on the prices other people have done. I guess at some point they in fact costed several PDs but over time it has been decreased by people.

A while ago you could not sell STA, or Cent/Battle was over 100 DTs, now at C/B "is" less then half that. I guess there is nothing to do about that.

With that being said (again), no price guide is correct or accurate, not even one made in the same day, although it helps to base your price (be it higher, lower or the same of what such guide says).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is not that cy... what if someone else PMs you that the other price you put is a bit off?

As irl, you put your own prices... there is no real way to set up a price guide without asking everybody, see what they think and get an appropriate price.

(And if you really were up for that, I would prepare myself for tons of PMs xD)

Edited by Soly