Greetings programs

Severs

Greetings all, I'm here to say hi and introduce myself to everyone. Just downloaded this tonight, I've played PSO in one form or another off and on for the last 10 or 12 years, and before now was on another private server for Blue Burst. Won't mention which one, but will say that the only thing that kept me there was as much time as I had into my account there as the playerbase was dwindling for a few reasons, and something happened recently that was the straw that broke the camels back as it were. I've left and come searching for a new server to play on, figured I would give this one a try, and see how it went. I am hoping to meet some good people and have some fun as soon as everything downloads and patches.

As for me and who I am, well I am a nerd through and through, I play many games, shooters, strategy, hack and slash, RPG, and more. PSO seems to be the only online RPG that seems to suck be back in no matter how much I play it. I've tried quite a few MMORPGs and somewhere along the line I always seem to lose interest and never go back, PSO just keeps tugging at me every time I take a break from it.

For now, adios and hope to see everyone in game.

They have been dying slowly for the last few years, the registration on there worked only sometimes, and people kept leaving, no one new could join, honestly don't know what they were expecting to happen when they made no attempt to get new users. I had alot of time spent on that server, but sadly it came to an end tonight with very bad news that the accounts were lost.

On that note, onward and forward to positive experiences within this server and its community.

Hey man, welcome to ultima =)

(I believe you're allowed to mention schthack lol)

I've met tons of awesome people here, I hope you will too ! (and I'm sure you will)

Have fun :3