KajeX Summer Meme Event

kajex

Okay, another question: How do you insert a picture to post it? I tried the "My media" button in the reply window, but it says I have no media uploaded to the site and I don't know how to add any. I tried uploading the image to another site and using the URL in the image post button option, and I've tried just dragging the image to the reply box. Both of those attempts results in a "that image extension isn't allowed on this site" warning.

Take the full url from your hosted image and just drop it in your message as regular text; that normally works. Some sites that host images offer several different urls that vary depending on the intended purpose (forum, avatar, Facebook, etc.) so you may need to try more than one link to find the one you want. If you use the full post interface (the More Reply Options button) instead of making it a quick post, you can preview before posting to make sure it's working the way you want.

Since you liked the Picard meme, I hope you're not one of the anti-Star Wars kind of Trekkie, Kajex... I'm kind of on a roll making PSO memes now, lol! :P

Mc7d4Gy.gif

:D

• Like 4