Take care

Ricardo Gomes

First of all, i wanna say sorry to anyone that at some point, i was rude or some like that.

From now on, i will leave psobb and wanna say thanks to all that i have meet here and helped me to reach so far, this is a great community and a good server and im glad i have played on Ultima server.

Well, im not good on kind words, but again, thanks for keeping a good server and hope you enjoy psobb like i still do but... i will leave part of me here for sure.

i will not make any reference to friends, because they know who they are and im in touch with them outside psobb.

if you saw me in game is because im just gifting away.

Take care all

• Like 3

It was very nice to have a talk with you the other day and for sure you'll leave a part of you in Ultima. From now on, everything for the best, the best for the future and never give up !

Thanks for everything and may you achieve a maximum of your dreams.

The Force may be with you ( :3 ),

~Asylumia

• Like 2

Bye bye , and take care!

• Like 2

Ah man , good luck with what ever you do next : ) and the advice and items that you either gave or help me to get have got me upto to gear level that would have taken months to achieve. I hope one day to have banks that were as mighty as yours with stuff in that we're better then most people's equips lol and to collect all the items you had managed to hoard as I to want have an awesome collection of game items like you did : ) I know you will go on to good things and all the best

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

aww :/ sad to see you go man, thank you for everything! I'll miss bugging you, specially for my shopping spree's D:

And i will miss your banner spam every hh and event. ;-; hope to see you back soon!

• Like 1