I love being a bad guy

Steven Rogers

Do you need Taylor Swift told off cause Beyoncé had a heck of an album?

Do you need someone to film a professional wrestler going off on a rant?

Do you the swimming hole drained or cookie jar emptied?

Do you need something dug up on a NBA team owner?

Is your family forcing you to eat healthy and u need someone to bring u a hamburger?

If you do then I am your man. Come find me any time. Just play the siren that summons me.

• Like 3

If you need your teacher assassinated cause he blew up part of the moon and is threatening to blow up the earth, then you call on me. Just play the siren and I will show up.

"Is your family forcing you to eat healthy and u need someone to bring u a hamburger?"

Yes please.

Can you come to France ? I'd like to have it in 20 min from now, if it's not too much to ask :3

I might. You just never know. I know there is a world on the other side of the mirrors so if I could think of a way to connect my mirror to the mirror world then I just pop out of your mirror once you play my siren.

Drug use is bad. Its ripped apart my family. 1 in prison and then it looks like now his older sister might be joining him there cause of meth. I hate that stuff.

HMM

Dieharder. I don't think I have met you yet so allow me to introduce myself. I am the clown prince/king of extreme/bad guy. I am awesome and awesomely awesome at doing things. I am the dude says the saying that is said and when said saying is said, it just makes me even more awesome. I am the darkness that resides in your heart. I am the Bogeyman.