New Teamspeak for all!

Good day everyone. As the topic suggests, PRO team is now hosting a new Teamspeak! However, this Teamspeak server is not limited to PRO members only. All members of the PSOBB Ultima community are welcome to join! Also, although it is recommended, PRO team members are not required to join the Teamspeak. If you don't want to use voice chat, we also encourage the usage of team chat, as more communication is always a positive. The server IP is:

ts30.gameservers.com:9400

We hope to see you on to have some fun!

• Like 2

yea maya and saith wanna cause drama so i kicked them from my teamspeak, now they have a place for all their drama, and i have a server with people that like fun.

Nero, the intention upon creating a new Teamspeak is to resolve the drama. We tried to take the appropriate steps towards talking it out. We have tried to take the appropriate steps to dealing with it and ending the drama. That attempt has failed. we now do this to create another place we can actually call home. Please don't try to antagonize it further. :onion-head66: