Hello, New here! (and I have a few questions!)

:onion-head03: Hello all, I'm new to this server, but not to the game :onion-head03:

I used to be a player from the SCHTHACK Server, but it seems that the SCHTHACK has fallen into hard times, and have not been able to access it for over half a year (presumably dead)

and so, after much patience, I decided to go another route, and I found this server. I downloaded the game and was able to get in right away, no fuss no muss! (was kind of impressed by that, since starting out in the SCHTHACK server was very technical as hell)

but anyways, all that aside, I was wondering if there was any possible way to migrate my character(S) here, or if I could at least get an edited character with my current stats, equipment and bank items? I have video recordings of a series I was doing for my youtube channel, and have full proof of ownership of the current items that I posses so that you don't get the notion that I'm simply trying to cheat the system, I'm just trying to pick up where I left off in SCHTHACK if possible :onion110:

Here is a playlist of my PSOBB series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzAYRIpcNFmgCTP6rMrgJIzMEDZruaH_

I'll provide my guild card ID if needed, thank you!

Humar-2.png

• Like 1

Sadly we don't do that, but most drops here are easier to obtain, you can level up quick and gear up way better than in that server.

Peoples here are whiling to help so you won't struggle as much! Best of luck!

No way to transfer. Sorry. I could give you a few things if you'd like, but sadly you can't migrate characters.

I highly doubted that migration would be possible, but I figured at least editing my character's level and adding the items I used to have would be more than an easy task for any caring admin to do for me

but if this is not possible, I sure wouldn't mind any pick me ups to get me started to the long road back to where I used to be heh...

Edited by cadc

Server is about to restart, beyond that I'm Ruby/Maya/Opal/Platinum and have a PRO logo next to my name. Look me up. CYanide, GM, always has me on skype in case you can't find me xD

Could i have your skype so i can add you?

also my skype is: cadcsa1 in case i don't find you

Edited by cadc

As it has been said, is easy to do. But we don't do it as of now.

On the good side, we have 3x/2x exp rates and sometimes like now I think, 5x so don't take too long to start leveling :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away from the game for some months, saving money for a new computer since my old one died. I'm installing the game right now on the new one, in fact, lol. But if memory serves, I've got 4-slot versions of pretty much all the non-rare armors in my bank as freebies to hand out to new players. I might have some tech disks, weapons, units, and/or mags in the bank you could have, too. I'll have to take a look once I have the game installed again.

If you're interested, let me know, either in this thread or by dropping me a PM, and we'll work out a time to meet up in-game. :)

I've been away from the game for some months, saving money for a new computer since my old one died. I'm installing the game right now on the new one, in fact, lol. But if memory serves, I've got 4-slot versions of pretty much all the non-rare armors in my bank as freebies to hand out to new players. I might have some tech disks, weapons, units, and/or mags in the bank you could have, too. I'll have to take a look once I have the game installed again.

If you're interested, let me know, either in this thread or by dropping me a PM, and we'll work out a time to meet up in-game. :)

Hey there!

sorry, I didn't see your message till now, but I certainly would appreciate the support! :onion86:

my skype is: cadcsa1

We can work stuff from there if that works :onion-head01: