Stepping down as team master.

nerdmastax

I mean, you never attempted to talk to most of the officers. You overrode a decision made by the entire officer suite which included yourself. You made no active attempt to explain your reasoning for doing so to the rest of us. You attempted to run the entire team based off of your singular decision and specifically stated that as team captain you are allowed to disregard any and all officers. Last I remember, this was run as a team, not a dictatorship. You outright ignored applications to become officer given by others. You second guessed officer made decisions. You essentially treated the officers more as advisers and took the decisions into your own hands, something that Whoopin, Squish, AND Saith did not do as team captains. Something that we thought was clear as not being part of the PRO vision. As it stood a few minutes ago, I WAS on my way to apologize. However the situation has now changed. If you are truly leaving PRO, I want you to take the time to think about what exactly went wrong and try to understand it from our eyes. You know how they say two heads are better than one? Five heads are even better, assuming you have one head to organize them and settle disputes. That is what we needed you to be. Regardless of your current decision, you will always have a place in PRO, should you be willing to apologize and accept the way we want the team to be. It is a team. Not a monarchy. No one person will ever have rule of PRO. That is the way it always has been, and that is the way it always will be. Even while you were just a member yourself. Regardless, best wishes, and I hope you continue to find happiness. Good luck sir.

• Like 2

Sounds more like a job than a team lol.

That's the unfortunate and brutal reality of running a guild/clan/team/whatever in online gaming, if you're serious about being a successful one anyway. Yep, my fledgling Trinity team got gutted soon as drama entered the "equasion", no thanks to Naruto.., Much less the last team I joined here when I first started playing on Ultima.

Yep, got plenty enough drama in my life as is, already got a full-time day job too. So be it... Thankfully helping others here regularly doesn't require having a team. ^_^

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2

I find it extremely distasteful that you would do such public shaming(in the details link), and when asked to put forth your stance and position, you run away. If you want to make baseless accusations, refuse to communicate with practically anyone on the team, and spread misinformation in an effort to cause drama and public shaming, that is very not PRO. I really hope there is something that can explain some of the baffling things you've said lately, and that you can deal whatever that is to be more clear-headed about everything.

• Like 2

I find it extremely distasteful that you would do such public shaming(in the details link), and when asked to put forth your stance and position, you run away. If you want to make baseless accusations, refuse to communicate with practically anyone on the team, and spread misinformation in an effort to cause drama and public shaming, that is very not PRO. I really hope there is something that can explain some of the baffling things you've said lately, and that you can deal whatever that is to be more clear-headed about everything.

Everyone else: Party at nero's!!! xD

Edited by nerdmastax

I have an ariana fetish too, I need help.