Music Camp ^_^

Hey all! It's Phenom/Yusuke,

I'll be gone for a month at a quintet training camp for a month in MI so I won't be online for that whole time. Right when I get back, I have an audition for school determining my placement in ensembles for the year so I pretty much won't be back online until August 19th or 20th. It's been SO fun playing with the Ultima community and it's you people who keep me coming back! :)

Special shout out to MayT3, Sophia119, Sogeking, Velvet, and Belle. You guys ROCK :)

Happy hunting!

-Matt :D

• Like 1

No kool aid to my knowledge... Unless I go buy some. Even then, I don't really care for it.
Isn't there some other food of choice for ultima players.... I mean my fav is definitely mountain dew and doritos. Wash that down with some peeps. (SARCASM)

Thanks, Soly!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Something kind of strange happened last night that left me feeling kind of hurt...
The first thing I did when I got up was listen to Mika - Lollipop and Tiptoe by The Window

and it made my day just a little better. :)

You guys rock!
See you soon!
-Phenom

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fun story:

I'm pretty close to the lake and there's a secluded beach people regularly hang out at. I heard some people were gonna be there and decided to head out. After the short trek through the woods, I find no one was actually there. I was a little dismayed to have been misinformed (not lied to) but decided to stay there myself for a bit. I watched the stars alone for about 40 minutes. It was great. Reminded me of the time someone set up some episode 2 beach quest with all the fun commands. Real life shooting stars are better, but I have fond memories with you all as well. :)