Hello all! Looking to blast into my past!

Chad Zeluff

Name: Chad

Hobbies: iOS/Android Developer, playing retro games, watching my wife play Dark Souls endlessly.
A little extra: I played a ton of PSOv1 back in the Dreamcast days. Everyone was a HUmar, because with all of the hacking, he could be made to use every skill, and hold every weapon. Pretty excited to play this game without all of the hacks.
I need some help choosing a class: As mentioned earlier, back when I played, people just played the same class. This time around, I'd like to play a class that perhaps isn't very popular around these parts! Does anyone know what all is played alot/infrequently on this server?
I look forward to meeting you guys online soon! Just re-setting up Windows on my machine now!
Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Hey there , glad to have you join us. I hope you enjoy your time here on the Ultima server.

hi there I was the same, I had not played this game in over 11 or 12 years but its just as fun as I remembered and the community's really good to so I think you will like it here so welcome : )

*Pickpockets Grim*

=(*,__,*)=

*puts the kitty in my pocket* I'm interested about what you develop for mobile devices , would you tell me a bit about it? Currently I use my android for wi-fi tethering to be here and I do play PSO with it but I like to see what's in the app store too at times.

Yeah FOmar is pretty underplayed but he's not a good character to start out with. Popular classes are hucast, racast and fonewm with humar ramarl and hunewearl being right behind them in popularity imo. Racaseal is also very underplayed because racast seems better, but she's still a good class. If you wanna be unique, racaseal or fomar would be the way to go. And welcome to the server :)

Welcome to ultima, and FOmarl/FOmar would be the most underplayed class as far as I can tell.