graphics are acting really odd

so ive never had this before and i have played this game for quite awhile I'm just now getting back into it and ive been playing it just fine for the past couple days but today when i loaded up the game the lobby was weird it had a lot of green lights obstructing the view i could navigate to the front desk to join a game and when i did the ship didnt have a floor i was standing on space kind of it was really weird anybody know whats going wrong

What other software you have that could mess with pso? ...as i said anything that has overlay.. also as cyane asked... AMD has some software that would mess up psobb sadly i dont recall the name.

What other software you have that could mess with pso? ...as i said anything that has overlay.. also as cyane asked... AMD has some software that would mess up psobb sadly i dont recall the name.

Hmmmm.... This is news to me Soly, I'm running a Sapphire(AMD) R9 280 & a AMD Athlon X4 860k on a ASUS Crossblade Ranger FM2 mobo and I've yet to have such a problem.

But of course, I don't use hardly any extra AMD software save the drivers and accompanying interfaces for them, like the Catalyst Control Center.

Ahhh, after some proper google-fuing, I see Raptr is a lazy-man's approach to game settings tweaking and global setup for AMD users. :onion119::onion-head70:

Bah, the laziness is astounding these days. *sigh* I never worry about that stuff and if necessary I only tweak in-game settings. Using a third-party program to handle all that stuff is just asking for problems IMHO.

Some of you youngin's ain't even seen game software complexity! I used to code scripts for all kinds of short-cuts and actions for the original Counter-Strike for my keyboard setup on there for pete's sake back in the late 90s! I cut my teeth on Doom I & II, along with Quake and the options they had in-game for the graphics was pretty detailed, it makes me appreciate tweaking my game settings, especially when the 3DFX cards, their unique drivers and options they used in-game that really made Quake shine!

Oh yea, GET OFF MY LAWN yer whippersnappers! :onion-head83::onion108:

Edited by Trigunman