Which class is the most fun to play as?

Hello fellow players I was just wandering what class is the most fun to play as. I used to be really into this game and played on this server for sometime but I am just now getting back into it. I have a level 120 Hucast with TJS and I'm wanting to make a new character. I already have a level 20 ranger and, I'm mainly just curious if force is more fun than a ranger. If so i'll start a force class and, if not then i'll pick up where I left off on my ranger. Thanks for the help in advance I apologize for any grammar issues.

• Like 2

Most fun character to play as is probably RAcast. I personally enjoy playing Fonewearl just as much, but in general RAcast is most fun.

• Like 1

Work on your HU and RA before you bother with a FO IMHO. Work on a stockpile of meseta for them first!

They are rather expensive characters in terms of meseta as they drink fluids, particularly very costly trifluids, like koolaid on a hot summer day.

Now as far as my suggestions go:

RAs are arguably the best at crowd control in the game, particularly with Dark Meteor they are IMHO, the strongest class in overall sheer damage output. With the RAcast being the hardest hitter out of the bunch, there is, however the RAmar being the most accurate of them.(highest ATA) Ramarls are also very versatile with their lvl 20 techs and can do support work almost as well a FO in some cases. Another important note with the "cast" aka robot RAs is their inherent ability to detect traps, which can be quite useful in certain areas that are heavily booby-trapped.

HUs are your hardest hitters for single targets, they can bring the pain on a single monster like no other, namely the HUcast with a nice Dark Flow for example. Again, like the RAmarl, the HUnewarl is a very versatile character with lvl 20 techs, along with the HUmar being a good all around versatile hunter.(well, once they get a pair of s-reds at least XD) Again, the "cast" HUs trap detection is also nice thing to have in a party.

FOs are effectively your support class, although I will give a shout out to FOmarls and FOmars as being a great hybrid FO/HU/RA classes as a jack of all trades with decent ATP, but sadly they are also a master of none. Now the FOnewm/FOnewarl is also the best at being a nuker FO to my understanding, as their "ra" techs and overall bonuses, combined with some top-notch gear, make their latent FO tech abilities quite powerful. Despite being rather physically frail mind you, the FOnewm/FOnewarl when "maxed-out and geared up" has the potential to put out as much damage to a group as a RA, perhaps even with a Dark Meteor!

Regardless, as you can see down in my siggy, each class has it's advantages and drawbacks, each can be fun to play in their own way IMHO! Ultimately, you must decide for yourself after perhaps playing one for a while, which is the most fun to YOU!

Anywhoo, hope this helps, good luck with whatever you decide and rock on! :onion-head11:

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2

i love hunters and hucast/humar is my heart,

but if i have to pick a force,,got to be fonewm

fonewm have enough atp to use master sword for melee

and nuke to kil things fun fun fun....and run with cyane

and her fonewm wow

The class that's the most fun to play, is the class that you have the most fun with. :P

But seriously, everyone will have their own idea about what's the most fun. For example, a lot of people like playing as casts because of their traps and overall damage output; I personally think they're limited and a little boring in what they can do. My two mains are a Ramarl and Huney. Even though they don't necessarily excel in anything (Huney moreso, which is why she doesn't get much respect on this server), I like how flexible they are in different situations. They hit hard enough, and they can buff, debuff, and heal if a force isn't available. They can be a front-liner and a support depending on what's needed, and even if they can't do either of those things as well as a cast or a force, well, I still like being able to do it at all.

Just noting, that if you solo, HUnewearl max atp with lvl 20 shifta is higher than hucast max atp, RAmar max atp with lvl 15 shifta is higher than HUnewearl max with 20, and FOmar max with lvl 30 shifta is higher than all max. FOmarl max with 30 is somewhere in the middle and Hucast with lvl 3 shifta (s-reds blades) doesn't change much.

IMO fomarl is a good choice, with her boosted ata she is very accurate now, but a little known fact is that while she shoots slower than most with handguns, she actually shoots faster than any other character with last swan which is better than master raven since it does combo. plus she gets rambling may which she shoots as fast as a normal characters handgun speed but shoots 2 bullets at once and has launcher properties, early game, she can use inferno bazooka as a very powerful handgun replacement, she has faster slicer animations to utilize Rainbow Baton and SoF, and she can always nuke to add more potential for variety in your playthrough with her and to make ep4 playable. It is much easier to max her stats than any other character so you save a headache there. Also of note is that shifta also takes weapon atp into account so if you gave her an excal for example, she'd be much more powerful than a HUcast with excal solo.