I am setting up a local server to be able to help troubleshoot new developments to the ultima server. I am new here in general but I am pleased with my experience so far and would be happy to help however I can. Also, I listed some new ideas and want to show how they can be implemented.

I had made one on an old computer with the pioneer2 files but they are gone now. I downloaded the files on http://psobbshaeo.jimdo.com/but I ran into a problem when hex editing the executables.

What I did on my old local server was find the ip address sodaboy put (172.0.0.1 or something like that) then edit in my own. But on these files I can't seem to find the ip address.

The client is titled crystal-argo, and I guess is different than the regular one sodaboy released forever ago.

It probably has a different ip address and I am wondering if anyone knows what it is, or has a download link to the original tethealla client.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section but I couldn't find a more appropriate section that would let me start a new topic.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

You're using a packed client, you need an unpacked one to edit the IP 'easily'. ANd unpacked one was avaialbe with the original tethalla server project.

• Like 1