Summer Event 2015 - Player Made Drop Table/Info

nunnbt473

The follow has been made up from posts on the above link. If players post information below as they find it, I'll try to update the main post as it goes. As a noob I have no idea what half of this means, its mostly just a copy/paste quick reference. Information initially combined from data over the last 2 years (which differ somewhat). So as you get me right, I'll get it right. Take the 'drop rates' with a grain of salt.

Epsilon, drops item 1/3d of the time. *3 for accurate drop rates.
Epsilon + pinkal = bad??
Epilson + blue = good??
Cent/battle: (C\ B )
Falz Purple 1/102
Falz White 1/102
Epsilon Skyly 1/102
Kondriu Oran 1/205
Girtabuble Yellowboze 1/73
Psycho Black Crystal (PBC):
Morfos Redria 1/73 Ultimate
Morfos Bluefall 1/73
Morfos yellow 1/73
Blood Sword:
Saint million Pink 1/9
Saint million Purple 1/9 Ultimate
Trap/search:
Garanz Viridia 7/32 Ultimate
Garanz Greenhill 7/32
Baranz
Soul Booster:
Gibbles Redria
Gibbles Viridia Ultimate
Gibbles Oran
Zanbeacon:

Hildebear Viridia Very Hard
FOREST Very Hard
FOREST Skyly Ult (Good drop rates)
Edited by nunnbt473
  • Like 3

A lot of this info is incorrect, especially all the rates. I said it immediately when it was re-reposted, that is the info from 2 years ago which was not correct last year.

Gratia is the regular girtablulu, as is rupika for saint milion, those drops are is not an event item; last year did not have centurion/battle from girtablulu or soul booster from saint milion in summer.

As was said when you made the last thread, this sort of thing is usually handled in the main summer event thread (sometimes supplemented by nessly's spreadsheet thread when he updates it).

1. The above is not solely based upon your post.
2. Info from 2 years ago may or may not be relavent. I havnt been on this server/game very long, but I have played dozens if not hundreds of others. Most seasonal events are just some guy flicking a switch to copy a previous year and making a mod or two as they go. How about some details, which piece(s) is wrong?
3. Ok last year did not have..etc. This year it might.. (or might not). Can you confirm or deny either way?

4.1 Wtf are you even talking about. If you're referring to my post in general, it was suggested I move it to event. Which I did.
4.2 If thats not what you referring to, you have my thread mixed up with someone elses, because thats the only other thread I've made (related to seasonal events anyway).
4.3 Yes I know there is a big giant long thread about this, I referenced it. I cherry picked the information and made a separate thread for a very particular reason. So players dont have to read 12+ pages of threads to find something that ought to take 10 seconds to pick out.

Gratia / girtablulu references removed. Can anyone else confirm/deny soul booster?

epsilon skyly 1/102 (300 kills no drop on skyly??)

the thing about droprates is that just because it says 1/102 doesnt mean that every around 100th monster have the potential to drop it. Mathematics of probabilities..is that the chance is 1/102 for each monster. if u would sum the probability up its kinda around the double amount of monster u would have to kill.

But well.. its the summer event right..heads up and get hunting. Hope u guys are lucky and have alot of HH.

1. The above is not solely based upon your post.

2. Info from 2 years ago may or may not be relavent. I havnt been on this server/game very long, but I have played dozens if not hundreds of others. Most seasonal events are just some guy flicking a switch to copy a previous year and making a mod or two as they go. How about some details, which piece(s) is wrong?

3. Ok last year did not have..etc. This year it might.. (or might not). Can you confirm or deny either way?

4.1 Wtf are you even talking about. If you're referring to my post in general, it was suggested I move it to event. Which I did.

4.2 If thats not what you referring to, you have my thread mixed up with someone elses, because thats the only other thread I've made (related to seasonal events anyway).

4.3 Yes I know there is a big giant long thread about this, I referenced it. I cherry picked the information and made a separate thread for a very particular reason. So players dont have to read 12+ pages of threads to find something that ought to take 10 seconds to pick out.

Gratia / girtablulu references removed. Can anyone else confirm/deny soul booster?

The info from two years ago is different from what it was last year. That was one of the instances where things actually did change somewhat for the event. The biggest difference is that pretty much every single rate changed (in varying amounts, skyly epsi, oran kondy, and pbc are vastly different) and that girtablulu doesn't drop c/battle anymore and also that Soul booster from Saint Milion is an Easter Event drop; in Summer Event Saint Milion does not drop Soul Booster, it was instead put on gibbles red viridia oran so people would actually have a decent chance to get. I don't think it's a bad idea to gather the info, I'm just warning you that some of the old rates from two years ago are going to be very misleading, if kondrieu really dropped 1/16 I would have a dozen cent/battles already, instead he's more like 1/205, he's actually by far way way worse than the other drops especially considering he doesn't always show. Psycho Black Crystal also is almost twelve times harder rate than that. And as for why you can kill so many epsi and not get the drop, that is the old rate without the drop anything rate (dar) factored in. Epsilon only drops an item 30% of the time, so that number you posted isn't actually the real rate, although epsilon is still faster to farm than falz and way way faster than kondrieu even if you do account for it.

Remove that "300 kills no drop on Skyly" part.

It's confirmed, I've seen a few pictures of it dropping from Skyly, the Centurion Battle, but the rate is you have a 1/102 chance for every enemy to drop it, it doesn't mean that you'll get it once every 1 guy out of 102 of them you kill. Just to clarify that for you, it does drop.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...