Cyane

Found Trap Search from Garanz episode 1 Ultimate with Viridia.

m92jw1.jpg

• Like 4

Found Blood Sword with Pinkal as well from Saint Million. It even ended up having 40 hit :)

33415s2.jpg

33vk9s3.jpg

• Like 5

A nice event but I'm probably still too weak (mere lv 117 on my best char) to get any of these... tho a Centurion/Battle could be of some use. Also does any of these event weps hit multiple enemies?

A nice event but I'm probably still too weak (mere lv 117 on my best char) to get any of these... tho a Centurion/Battle could be of some use. Also does any of these event weps hit multiple enemies?

I'm pretty sure hundred souls does. The special for psycho raven can hit multiple enemies but it's not that useful. You should try play forest on very hard and ultimate. You may end up finding zanbeacon which is a bacon sword from this event that hits multiple enemies :P

Found Blood Sword with Pinkal as well from Saint Million. It even ended up having 40 hit :)

33415s2.jpg

33vk9s3.jpg

Found Trap Search from Garanz episode 1 Ultimate with Viridia.

m92jw1.jpg

tru ,you my boy :onion-head72:

• Like 1

Lol thanks. Now I have every item from this event. Now I'll try to collect more c/battles. Can never have too many.

• Like 1

Oh!! So the mass of rare monsters appearing is just due to this event?
I'm new here and thought maybe it was always like this, and was a bit concerned... haha.

I'm new here and thought maybe it was always like this, and was a bit concerned... haha.

It's not, this server seems to have that feature on so much it's not funny...

Yeah sometimes rare monsters are very common. You can know when they'll be common because your name in the lobby will be written in green letters instead of the usual white. They have rares turned on sometimes even when there's not an event. It's pretty much random.

I'm pretty sure hundred souls does. The special for psycho raven can hit multiple enemies but it's not that useful. You should try play forest on very hard and ultimate. You may end up finding zanbeacon which is a bacon sword from this event that hits multiple enemies :P

I didn't even bother to check if Bacon is better than my Dragon Slayer... lol. Though yeah, the Slayer seems to be quite weak in comparision to my max grund Demolition Comet +25.

EDIT: Nope.avi SLAYER is stronger than bacon.

Edited by gemek