Greetings and Salutations!

Greetings and Salutations one and all,

My name is Christopher Pord, but I go under an alias of Fromhellmaster when playing Phantasy Star Online. Most people and creatures of the like just call me Hell for short. My gaming history begins in the era of the Colicovison verses the Atari 2600 era. I started playing the old series of Phantasy Star Online 1 to 4 and been playing Phantasy Star Online since Dreamcast 1.0. Which is why I have always had a saying with Phantasy Star Online.

"I can take own any boss, any day of the week, but put me in a room full of chaos sorcerers and bringers are surprisingly my downfall."

Hmm what else can I say that is Phantasy Star Online related? Ah yes. I made the control tower a drinking game. For every time you screw up, die, or not get the right computer you take a shot. For the most hardcore's you're looking at being drunk in about 5 minutes or less.

The types of games I play is everything except sports, moba, and racing genre style of games. To me I need to more to more then just going around in a circle or scoring a goal. That and I knew about the community behind most moba's about 15 years ago and decided to get out while I still could.

My steam is Fromhellmaster. My gamertag for Xbox is Fromhellmaster. My battle net account is Fromhell#1540 on North American, and I look forward to seeing you online in Phantasy Star Online or other games as course as well.

That and in case most people haven't seen already I tend to type everything out as well. Maybe that's just how I am or I'm still old school. Finally, I'm probably one of the most open minded people you will ever meet. I'm low maintenance, older then the internet, not 12 and finally seen and heard it all that you can't shock or amaze but you're welcome to try.

So I will conclude this introduction by going back to my routes of my love for Phantasy Star Online and I hope every person and creatures of the like has a awesome day / evening / night.

-Fromhellmaster

• Like 1