Not so Japanese Girl xD

Admiral Myna

Yo Ho Ho, Ahoy matey, hurry all aboard the spaceship landlubbers to set sail unto Ragol before ya all get locked in Davy Jones' Locker.

Dem buccaneer seadogs are raiding the golden palace of Jolly Roger Dark Falz for da Booty, let's make those scallywags walk off the spatial plank to feed da evil sharks.

All space pirate references aside, my name is Amyna, but I prefer people call me Admiral Myna cause this is obviously more kawaii and badass ^^.

I really loved playing Sega Genesis as a kid and that's when I was initially introduced to the phantasy star series.

I've last played this game a bunch of years ago on the official Sega servers so I'm not totally clueless about this game, hopefully you guys can help me out if I have any questions x)

So here goes nothing, konnichiwa everyone and I'm eager to meet all of you eventually! =D

P.S. Arigatou gozaimasu to Tailored Worm for helping me out during my first day :)

• Like 1

Hello , and welcome to the Ultima PSOBB community.

No probelm, I'll play with yah anytime cutie, just hmu on skype me like I said. ^_^

I'll be on later tonight leveling, and should be on all weekend. Onwards towards my first 200! :onion119:

Hopping on soon actually if anyone is interested in grouping up for some TTF or RT, lmk.

Edited by Tailored Worm

Way hay and up she rises, way hay and up she rises, way hey and up she rises, early in the morning!
I don't know about pirate talk but I sure love their songs.

and man you played the old 2D Phantasy Star Games I have those as well but I suck at them haha.
Anyway welcome to Ultima, hope you enjoy it here!

welcome, have fun!

Lol I bet you're awesome at Talk Like A Pirate Day :onion-head68:

Welcome to Ultima! I hope you like it here! If you ever need any help with levelling or whatever then I'd be happy to help out :D