Mag problems

I've been running through PTS gaining kills to unlock my two limiters. In order to maximize my time I decided it would be good to feed my four mags while I was doing this. Everything was going swell, the four Kaitabha mags evolved into gauruda mags just as expected.

However, I disconnected towards the end of my run; I didn't think anything of it, and started another run. Once my mags were ready to be fed again and I started to feed them, that's when i noticed that my mags were no longer gaurudas, and instead reverted back to kaitabhas and gained a level in defence. They also have more points in IQ then before. (note: they didn't have any problems when I pulled them out of the common bank, just after the DC.)

Here's the mags stats before my FOmarl started feeding them.

4 level 50 Kaitabha

120 sync

169 IQ

5 DEF

7 POW

38 DEX

0 MIND

PBs: Estlla, Pilla, Mylla and Youlla

Their Colors were Red, Blue, Orange and Black.

I'm hoping that you can return the mags to their original stats before the dc.

Guild Card: 42091809

Slot 4

In Rookelle5's inventory

Thank you for your help.

Yes. I was following this plan from pso world for making Sato mags. LINK

Step 2

• Feed the MAG antidotes. At level 10 it will evolve into Kalki.
  • Feed Kalki antidotes. At level 35 it will evolve into Mitra.
  • Feed Mitra antiparalysis. At level 50 it will evolve into Kaitabha.

Step 3 It's recommended to feed the mag with one of the following:

• Hunter or Force of any section ID should feed antiparalysis to increase dex to 45. The mag should be Garuda, Ila, or Ribhava.
  • Hunter or Force of any section id should feed dimates to increase pow to 49. The mag will probably evolve at level 95 when pow = dex. Dimates should still be used.
Edited by MagicMono

Yes. I was following this plan from pso world for making Sato mags. LINK

Step 2

• Feed the MAG antidotes. At level 10 it will evolve into Kalki.
  • Feed Kalki antidotes. At level 35 it will evolve into Mitra.
  • Feed Mitra antiparalysis. At level 50 it will evolve into Kaitabha.

Step 3 It's recommended to feed the mag with one of the following:

• Hunter or Force of any section ID should feed antiparalysis to increase dex to 45. The mag should be Garuda, Ila, or Ribhava.
  • Hunter or Force of any section id should feed dimates to increase pow to 49. The mag will probably evolve at level 95 when pow = dex. Dimates should still be used.

Wow a pso-world mag making guide that isn't complete horseshit, that's very rare.

Jsyk, you probably will want to leave the mag at 44 dex instead of 45 when you want to start raising power, otherwise the mag will be EXTREMELY temperamental when it reaches 5/45/45/0 (very likely to bug out and appear to change on your client, but not change according to the server, and thus feed differently from what you see).

Also I would recommend trying to use the Ila, Garuda, Sita, Soma, Durga, Nandin, Yaksa, Ribhava feeding group if possible over the Asparas, Vayu, Varaha, Ushasu, Kama, Kaitabha, Kumara, Bhirava group, as the former will feed dimates at +16 pow and the latter will feed dimates at +11 pow, which will speed up the 50-100 level range significantly (I use ila a lot because it gets twins).

Wow a pso-world mag making guide that isn't complete horseshit, that's very rare.

Jsyk, you probably will want to leave the mag at 44 dex instead of 45 when you want to start raising power, otherwise the mag will be EXTREMELY temperamental when it reaches 5/45/45/0 (very likely to bug out and appear to change on your client, but not change according to the server, and thus feed differently from what you see).

Also I would recommend trying to use the Ila, Garuda, Sita, Soma, Durga, Nandin, Yaksa, Ribhava feeding group if possible over the Asparas, Vayu, Varaha, Ushasu, Kama, Kaitabha, Kumara, Bhirava group, as the former will feed dimates at +16 pow and the latter will feed dimates at +11 pow, which will speed up the 50-100 level range significantly (I use ila a lot because it gets twins).

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind when I start leveling power.

The plan was to make 4 sato mags of varying colors. The mags would have (5,150,45,0) at level 200.

The first step was to have my Greennill ranger feed the mag antidotes to level 10, at which point it would evolve into kalki.

The second step was to feed kalki antidotes until level 35, at which point it evolved into Mitra.

The third step was to feed antiparalysis to Mitra until level 50, at which point it would evolve into Kaitabha.

The fourth step is where I would hand the mag off to a hunter or a force, and continue to feed the mag antiparalysis to keep on increasing dex and feed dimates to increase pow.

The kaitabha was suppose to evolve into a garuda, ila, or ribhava when my force fed it. This happened, and then I later dc'd, and found out the mag had reverted back to kaitabha, and had a level in def, instead of the levels in dex.

Edited by MagicMono