Random ban?

Well i tried to login to see if i could find Shade today then blam you are banned pops up like umm??? I tried restarting cpu and unplugging modem but nothing worked please help

• Like 1

huh? cheating mobs who? whats an hp? heavens punisher? i dont cheat and never have this is insulting. I stopped playing a whole month and i wasnt banned i barily played even then. Unless someone had it out for me. Which wouldnt surprise me at all. People always mess with me here thats why i dont have friends. They back stab you. This is crap. Ive been here over 5 years and never did a thing wrong but argue a few times or complain. I feel hurt more than anything. But i guess thats how people do you when you keep it G. You can believe what you want but unless ive been framed idk anything about any of this. I didnt see anyone come at me or anything about anything. i was busy for a month or so and come back to a ban? How would you feel if you had that happened to you. 1st time ive heard this accusation.

Edited by Pin

Now if this happened while i wasnt here idk. maybe im getting too emotional for no reason. Atleast help me change my password or discuss it with me to get the facts before you hit me with that. I dont even know how long this was instated cause i havent logged in for over a month cause ive been busy. So if youve seen me running round it couldnt have been me. Ive been out of town.

All i can do is wait now. Maybe green has come back to destroy me after all this time. Idk. I wish i could say something to defend myself but people are guilty until proven innocent. All i can do is cry. Ill ask my brother but i doubt he'd do this. I feel its someone that i made beef with here. And whoever that is if your watching im sorry. I was young and hungry and yea maybe i did do too much to you in that situation. But i didnt get you banned you quit on your own. Could be moon too. Im sorry if i could go back i wouldnt have f'd with you. And if its broom dude why you got to pick on me. You got hella skills and got your own server. Im sorry for all the insults.

Edited by Pin