Hey guys so awhile back I made my first character like 4 years ago and quit for awhile but not knowing anything about section IDs he was a viridia I just recently found this was the worse thing EVERRRRR I would love for 1 of your coders or something to make viridia not complete shit. You might think I'm over reacting but how would you feel if you have 60 hours on 1 account and just find out that viridia has no good drops at all, go check the drop charts look for yourself, I'm still I denial :(, thanks

It seems like only redria, greenill, and whitill are th only good Section IDs

Edited by thorner34

Viridia actually has gotten a lot of help, viridia gets a whole lot of great event drops, probably moreso than all the other ids. When major events aren't on it's a bit lackluster sure, but the sheer amount of stuff it gets in basically every event makes it worth having one. And there are other good ids too, purple, oran, skyly, and yellow are also really good. It's mostly just pinkal that really sucks, and to a much lesser extent blueful. Even those ids have their uses though.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 4

That might be true but it's my highest character and I would hate just to see him go to waste and only used for events that only happen once every 3 months. And he's my only fun character :( one of my favorite parts of the game is rare hunting there would be nothing left to do

Edited by thorner34

It won't be hard to raise a new character, the record for getting to 200 is <24 hours, and x5 exp has been on.

And Viridia does get some drops like Vjaya(strongest weapon in the game), Parts of Baranz, C-Bringer's Arms, Red Sword, Red Dagger, Anti-Dark Ring(only on viridia), Attribute Plate, Kamui, Standstill Shield, Panzer Faust, Flame Visit(only on viridia), Soul Banish, Yamigarasu, Nei's Claw(only on viridia), Yasminkov 2000H, V101(one of the ids for vhard, and also gets on ult), Ophelie Seize(on vhard and ult), Guren(only 2 ids get, gets on vhard and ult), Glide Divine, Rage de Feu, S-Beats Arms, G-Assasins Arms. And those are not counting the good things that every single id gets. And the things viridia gets during events are just so good they are nuts. It's been one of the ids that gets Sonicteam armor, the most expensive thing there is, and still gets loads of other event drops in practically every event.

Viridia may not be the best id, but you can't say "viridia has no good drops at all, go check the drop charts look for yourself" and not expect to be called out on it.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

:onion-head83: Bad viridia bad!! It has so many strong points, i like to use viridia more than oran, it's one of the coolest ids to hunt on ep4 vh, it has some very sweet drops, on ep2 ultimate drops the legendary nei's claw, i'm sure many would be whiling to pay a lot for it too, drops many agito0s and kamui, fundamentals of the book's of katana for the 2 kamui.

Then you have the event galore! I'm glad I did it a ranger.

Viridia isn't the best but it's alot better than Pinkal (my first character on this server lol). You do have a lot to hunt for with Viridia. Until you get most or all the items Fyrewolf5 mentioned you shouldn't give up on your character. You can always trade Viridia only drops (like Anti-Dark Ring) for items you want. Anti-Dark Ring sells for 50-65 PDs from what I've seen. If it comes down to it, with a 10 dollar donation to the server, you can change your section ID. I think you would be happier making another character though. My favorite section ID on this server is Oran.

My main is Viridia and I'm rockin' it.

If you need drops from other IDs, then make another character or play with other people (hint: MMOs tend to be good at that thing). IDs aren't the be all end all factor in PSO, so it seems a bigger waste to scrap a perfectly good character just because of a certain ID.

Yeah, Viridia is a pretty cool ID. Anti-Dark ring will give you awesome dark resistance so you can tank megid like a pro. :onion-head66:

You can also hunt Glide Divine on episode 4 vhary Rappies; sure, other ID's can hunt it too, but just check the drop table, you might find something that you can trade or sell to get something else you want.

• Like 1

You can alway farm Gurens and ophielie sieze with good stats and sell them

I would Buy a good hit% guren off you , with your funds you can purchase different gear :)

Viridia does get pretty lucky during the events , it was one of the only two Id last year able to obtain SonicTeam armor (best armor in game)

And one of the three easiest to get the long awaited PGF in December . Viridia isn't so bad imo

Hunt anti dark ring , I used to use one before SonicTeam Armor , walk straight towards the megid and eat that shit up x)

Edited by Stark 1