Elefsis Mini Event Has Now Ended.

kajex

it's not even about the psycho ravens, if master raven could get hit i would have made at least a dozen with 65 hit, if not more. mr is already a really good weapon (you can hit hard attacks on a lot of things if you have at least humar ata), and the damage is pretty good on it. psycho ravens are obviously really strong, but mr is a handgun; a combo locked mr with v101 is faster than a pr with c/battle, it's got that way better range and targeting, and more style points.

Hit for last swan, dual bird, or psycho ravens wouldn't really matter or do anything significant for the weapons, but master raven with that much hit would be seriously OP.

Yeah nobody cares about psycho raven, they don't even need hit since they have 100k base ata and crappy special.

I just want a better clean up/ range weapon for hucast and hit master raven would help . _.

Also Last Swan >> Dual Bird

Better to keep nagging to unlock master raven. Even fully sphered, it sucks since it's combo locked. I honestly don't have a clue why larva gimped last swan and master raven. Neither are op enough to do that. Edited by kajex

Master Raven is kinda decent even combo locked, if just we could have hit on it so even Hucast could hard attack things it would be very strong for clean up and range. Don't need combo unlock at all.
The thing is that master raven and psycho raven would have different purposes.
Psycho raven is a mechgun, it's animation is very slow(has lot of ending lag), yes it deal tons of damage but very often you don't need all that damage to kill something. Master raven it's an handgun, has more range and is way faster. With the damage of an hard attack would be better than psycho ravens in many cases. (obviusly still situational)

Edited by BK-201

you should add snow queen to the list , maybe then will i be convinced to make one x)

i would also like soul eater added to this list . hunting one with hit in December is a pain.

These are a few other items i thought would be pretty cool to add to the list too:

-Yunchang

-enemy part weapons ( certain ones) *whispers* bringer rifle/baranz launcher

-principles gift parasol And/or ricos Parasol :onion97:

-zanbeacon (for shits n giggles)

and i know there will be more ill think of that i want xD

ya estamos domingo agregaran algunas armas mas+
o eso sera todo en la lista que agregaron
por mi parte estoy esperando algo bueno xD
:onion97::onion97:

Edited by OscuridaD

thank server and all who honored me and helped conduct this event for the creation of 65 x200 level characters which is the absolute PSO record and belongs to Ultima server.

This shows that the server don't forget the veterans and that there is still a spirit of respect and solidarity that always distinguishes ultima than any other server. Also I particularly thank my good friends larva for administration and kajex for the organization of this event.

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 10

thank server and all who honored me and helped conduct this event for the creation of 60 x200 level characters which is the absolute PSO record and belongs to Ultima server.

This shows that the server don't forget the veterans and that there is still a spirit of respect and solidarity that always distinguishes ultima than any other server. Also I particularly thank my good friends larva for administration and kajex for the organization of this event.

elefsis, while I love and respect you; just know one day I'm coming for your spot. I've got 20 something characters in the works right now, give me 5 years and I'll have surpassed you >.<

• Like 2