Thankful thread

Cyane

Been meaning to do this for a while! A topic to say thank you to somebody that helped you on hunts, or that did something nice for you in the game, I see so many acts of kindness every day on this game, it sort of inspires me!

I'll start today to say my thank you's!

I'm thankful for Soly's work on this server.

• Like 5

Even before they leveled up and got their GM powers, Cyane and Soly have been looking out for me since day one. I gotta give a shoutout to Wayne as well, if it wasn't for his super cheap ass black market prices, I would've never been able to afford the weapons that carried me to where I am today. Cal and Aiden also raised me (almost literally) from day one and showed me the inner workings of the game, I can't imagine how much time they've saved me all together so-- Thank you guys!

• Like 3

If i make a list I'll never stop!

Starting 5 at the time (i'll try some cronological order?)

Massblade - he helped me a lot starting up, he got me geared to be a nice force, at the time as a fonewearl sort of raised me a bit there were too many raising me from the start (making me leave the solo playing aside)

Maya - Started with me too, he would always help me hunt would always yell at me for making way too many characters and never focusing on one! Teached me some basics that i wasn't aware of on pso.

Dante- One of my first team mates too! We sort of helped out each other since we seemed to be in the same level of struggle at the time. Would be fun to play together again

Squish - when there was no one there would be squishy there to listen and help cy get some levels! Do hunts, do so many fun things and in the end give me a place to call home in the game ;3

Kajex - D; that was some odd creature on the lobby that would amuse me everytime he got in, he put the F in fun and prob the UN too. Wouldn't have stayed that long if it wasn't for him making random things happen and random events/random jokes etc. Still got scared of my room filled with eggs with no idea where they came from. I blame him every day for my love for fonewms and those big bums >;3 Nowadays still feels like stealing his dog.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

I'm thankful for Spot for taking me under her wing and giving me access to awesome gear; Saith for showing me the ins and outs of what it takes to succeed in PSO, and inspiring me to do the same; and Stork for being one of my first buddies and reminding me that, oh yeah, playing with others is actually fun.

• Like 3

Thank You Cyane! =3 You work very hard to keep everyone happy and you've personally helped me with many things on this server.

P.S. Your voice is awesome.

• Like 1

Thanks Neon for helping me re-do my item transfer, if I had tried to do it on my own again after the second rollback there was a high chance that I could have lost my stuff from an overheated hardware shutdown.

• Like 1

Kajex - D; that was some odd creature on the lobby that would amuse me everytime he got in, he put the F in fun and prob the UN too. Wouldn't have stayed that long if it wasn't for him making random things happen and random events/random jokes etc. Still got scared of my room filled with eggs with no idea where they came from. I blame him every day for my love for fonewms and those big bums >;3 Nowadays still feels like stealing his dog.

I thought I put the "F" in "F*** Off". :onion107:

• Like 1

i can say thanks to all who makes this server up until now, and cannot named because maybe i will fail some, but thanks to all friends that make me stay on many hours -.- i really dont like to play psobb since never. and for all others peoples, thanks to play too

• Like 1

Thanks to mayt3, colossus, raven, iiga and fatty for playing with me all today and/or being such great friends in such a small amount of time. :D Id be bored without you guys.

And thanks to Saith/Guts, Ippan and Belle for playing some fun missions with me today and having some great chats. :D

• Like 1