I suck

So I'm not sure what's happening but on the first mission with the first monsters I keep dying over and over. I can't seem to kill them. Almost feels like I'm killing rocks with paper.

Is there a defend button or am I missing something? I don't remember this happening at all when I played on DC or any of the other PSO/PSU games.

Also isn't there supposed to be weapon sounds? I don't seem to have any

Make sure to be playing on ep1 forest if you just entered. Maybe ask someone ingame for help. Feed your mag.

No, there is no defense button the only way to block attacks is the evade stat.

The lack of weapons sounds does look supicious; check your setup to make sure everything is ok.

[if your problem is purely mechanic.. Well, learn how to chain the three consecutive attacks, and you may start with one soft attack(down arrow) and then two hards(left arrow); if you are using a force for sure youll hit like a girl with your weapon xD]

Edited by .Kuja
  • Like 1

If the game is too hard you can always switch the mode to "one player" it makes the process a bit easy, make sure to feed your mag, or If you want to level up fast, maybe make a room called "ttf help" and somebody might join to help you get some levels really quick doing the missions towards the future on ep1.

There's no dodge in pso, only movement planning, you can try to place yourself behind the enemies to attack them, or run a bit away to hit them from a distance.

As for the sound weapons when you open your psobb launcher, open options and check the sounds, you might need to open the advanced panel and turn on the sound effects.
Edited by cyane

This is his gear

HUmar Lv 2

1. :swo:Saber [0/0/0/0/0]
2. :arm:Frame
3. :mag:Mag Lvl 5
4. :gun:Handgun [0/0/0/0/0]
5. :gun:Handgun [0/0/0/0/0]
6. :can:Cane [10/0/0/0/0]
7. :ite:Antiparalysis x1
8. :gun:Handgun [10/0/0/0/0]
9. :ite:Monofluid x2
10. :ite:Monomate x1

Try to only use a 2 hit combo when using melee weapons. You'll kill enemies slower but you will be able to avoid getting hit much easier.

Edited by chuk

play racast. :onion-head18:

however feeding your mag to a decent level or lvl 200, is the best/easiest way to start in the game.

Edited by Izaya