Midori out

I wouldn't be so dramatic over a one day ban. If you have to open external software to get anything done in game, you should know you probably shouldn't be doing said thing. That's just common sense, and for someone who played as long as you have; you should have seen this coming. Even if its not to make yourself better, using another program to do something you cant normally do is hacking. Thats it and thats all, that being said it will be sad to see you go but I hope you just come back tomorrow with a lesson learned :onion88:

By that logic, the staff shouldn't be using external tools either because they are no less human than you or me. And no, I did not expect it because other people have done this with no repercussions whatsoever. It may just seem dramatic to you but I have anxiety problems and I was on the verge of having an anxiety attack being made to look like the worst person here when I never had any sort of ill intention.

Just to clarify a bit, we don't interact with the game at all while using our tools, and no one can use these tools without larva's permission (literally), that's where the whole game modifying stuff comes into play. I explained why people have done it before without an issue... recently had this happening and noticed it, that's why I put these checks into place. And I hope wilson is ok with this.

But well... just let's chill and keep chuk's advice in mind.

• Like 3

the rules were pretty obvious...you clicked a box that says you wouldn't break them and if the staff made you out to be truly the worst person alive the ban would be permanent.

Intentions or not an agreed upon rule was broken and a punishment was put in place. If you can't agree to the rules coming into the server you wouldn't have been able to play anyways.

• Like 1

the rules were pretty obvious...you clicked a box that says you wouldn't break them and if the staff made you out to be truly the worst person alive the ban would be permanent.

Intentions or not an agreed upon rule was broken and a punishment was put in place. If you can't agree to the rules coming into the server you wouldn't have been able to play anyways.

Are you not happy enough with the KN Claw I sold you that you wish to mess with me? The ban did not even have a known limit for me at first, it changed over the course of the day.

Midori, it's only a day, please have patience my friend... This is a game, not real life, we still play this for fun right?

Like I've said many times over the years, we've all made mistakes, the difference is whether or not we learn from them.

You'll be back in the game soon enough... Alright? :onion-head11: There is no need to leave or unleash drama, Soly was just doing his job, please understand.

I appreciate your comments and sentiments in your first post btw, thank you. :onion120:

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 3

By that logic, the staff shouldn't be using external tools either because they are no less human than you or me. And no, I did not expect it because other people have done this with no repercussions whatsoever. It may just seem dramatic to you but I have anxiety problems and I was on the verge of having an anxiety attack being made to look like the worst person here when I never had any sort of ill intention.

the staff have those tools specifically to help you, the common player. Just like police have guns specifically to help you, the common person. Those tools are given, with permission from the head admin, Larva, to use. You literally have to be on a list for them to even work, without their gm accounts, they arent any different than you or I. I don't think being human has anything to do with this. Anyone who has gotten a name change in game has received one from a GM. Why? because that option is not available to us, the common player. You trying to do something you cant normally do without the staff's help is like seeing something you need the police for and instead of calling them, getting a gun and solving it yourself. Which, by the way, is being a vigilante, which is illegal.

• Like 3

Midori, it's only a day, please have patience my friend... This is a game, not real life, we still play this for fun right?

Like I've said many times over the years, we've all made mistakes, the difference is whether or not we learn from them.

You'll be back in the game soon enough... Alright? :onion-head11: There is no need to leave or unleash drama, Soly was just doing his job, please understand.

I am waiting, my good man. Otherwise I would have had my account greyed out by now. I am not mad at Soly, I think he does a good job actually.

• Like 1

Should I lock this topic ;o;?

He's isn't actually leaving right?

I am not leaving for now, so it would be fine to lock this.

• Like 2

One more detail I'd like to add on this. Full dressing room causes problems on Ultima. The last time we unlocked it for players, bad stuff happened to character data. Unlocking all of the dressing room could cause an even larger mess to deal with if a bug ate your character. However, I do see the frustration in getting a ban. If you ever need a name change, there are several of us that can help. Two of the helpers are online all the time.