Midori out

Due to something so simple being treated as the utmost evil and having killed a man, I can no longer play so i'll be leaving. Thanks to everyone that helped me out since the start, and everyone that I had on my team before until disbanding or just for being a friend. I'll leave a special shoutout to them here even if they are long gone. Former teammates marked with *

Amikado - My mentor and still, a friend. You taught me most of what I know when I came here. The knowledge and friendship will never fade.

*Ardeth - My right hand. A lady that I held special feelings for. If not for a certain conflict that took place one night when we were spending time alone in game, I would have been able to confess to her in time... my deepest regret.

*Hwi - Stuck with me no matter what and even mailed me an external harddrive so I could play PSO2. Thank you man.

*Acaru - Very nice and helpful person.

*Trigunman - You were just a really cool player, and positive about things enough to make me not think too much about the bad. Hope you continue to have good days.

Rudy - Miss you bro. I heard you left during the time I was away. That pillar will never be the same without you.

Flaming - Generally cool to talk to, realistic about a lot of things. We couldn't get that darn Rianov in Ep4, much to my dismay. Hopefully you do eventually.

*Wayne Jones - Best man. You cut me a lot of deals that I was very pleased with and gave me good input on prices for items etc. I still owe you 1 Photon Drop from the mag you made for me to create the Hamburger with. I can't give it to you now but...

*Akuma - I wish things didn't go the way they did. You were a good player, a little antisocial but understandble and still helpful.

*Rin & Ashe - A cool duo of League players that found themselves here. Helpful, and provided guidance when needed. Miss ya.

*Heathclif - Our pro mag maker and good friend. The first person I knew that referred to the characters as "toons." XD

*Godric - You paid attention to me and also took a bit of time to help my team out during its last days. Thank you.

Mio - For also paying attention to me XD Also for trying to return a character name of mine to normal after someone altered it with false claims and paranoia as the driving force.

Magic Bun - She was one of the first people that I befriended. She also helped me out.

*Maya - Maya was a good contributor and friend, despite the rumors and slander that were going around about her. It really is best to sit down and get to know someone before believing such things. She used to call me "Midi."

Sylph - French. lol Seriously though, they were pretty nice to me. They even ran Challenge Mode just to get me an S-Rank Scythe. That was an awesome and unexepected gift. I hope that he has been okay, as they disappeared before my loss of internet I think.

benni - Was very nice to me, although he was uh, hitting on me and stuff ><

jorlak - You are an interesting fellow~ ahaha.

*Synther - I think he disappeared because of school, but he was a good guy. We had some good anime convos.

*Pin - You are cool to talk to. Thanks for being part of my team, although it was disbanded shortly after.

*King ra - You joined my team just before Pin, thanks for being a part.

*Lukas Heisto - He joined us at around the middle of the team's existence. Very nice, and a good guy. I was glad to help him out with some extra weapons for his RAmar.

I can't think of anyone else rightou now, so i'll end it there. Thanks for having me.

• Like 1

I hope you come back dont be mad over so dumb things will work out just wait for larva (a long time lol) i played with u couple back in the day.

• Like 3

This post gave me the feels :(

You and trigunman are the oldest players I know since red stars ooooolllddd team , you can't leave >.<

I hope you have a good life and come back to play sometime .

rip Acaru (the character, MY mentor)

Rip Hwi (character)

Rip Rudy

Rip pin

Rip hearhclif

Rip ardeth

And now , Rip Midori .we didn't play a lot of games together it's a shame .

Goodbye

• Like 2

I propose we replace the ban by permanently renaming all his/her characters by pinkyBum as punishment.

No but more seriously, the problem is not so much the name change itself; but the way it was done. Ofcrouse it's not a big hack, but we have to draw the line somewhere. If players start to make judgements on what they allow themselves to do or not I'm sure things would escalate quickly at some point. It starts with the name, then maybe change the ID. Later on, "Oh I'm out of moon atomizers, no hurt in cheating one..." and so on. We have deidacted staff members who do their best to keep the game as hack free as possible. Please support us in keeping the zero tolerance against hacking. You can get almost everything in the game without ever having to donate as long as you are patient and dedicated.

It really isn't difficult to follow the 2 main rules of ultima, don't cheat and be respectful.

• Like 4

If you think that is the kind of path I am treading then I would go ahead and leave... all of my items are legitimately obtained by myself hunting, gifts from good friends, buying/trading, helping others I didn't know, events held by staff and even a prize for my cleverness with some things such as guessing a password for a room that Kajex was in, which he gave me a Friend Ring that I still hold onto. When I first joined the server, I played every day. Every single day until I had the problem where my level dropped from 100 something back to 1, waiting a week or so for Protoss to come. Then there were those days where no one could play because of event problems. So I played for a few months straight, happily, and getting things that I wished to in order to play better and help others play better and eventually establish my own team. I never had a desire to use the worst means to obtain my items, and I gave people respect where it was due. Now if I do stick around for the ban to pass, there is a chance that I might come to someone for a name change like I told Soly already. The trouble a simple name change caused was very shocking and stressful for me though.. I am finding it difficult.

• Like 2

don't take it as a personal jab at you but more as an encompassing statement for everyone. The rules have been clarified for anyone who wasn't sure and a lot of people have expressed how upset they'd be to see you go. don't let this be the bane of your ultima experience.

• Like 4

everyone make mistakes, but hey, we all realize that you dont mean to go further than that, but soly is blind like the justice lady. try to talk to soly to bring larva to this topic and see what happen, for sure you dont want to go from ultima without a fight, for a mistake like this, in the good way

• Like 2

everyone make mistakes, but hey, we all realize that you dont mean to go further than that, but soly is blind like the justice lady. try to talk to soly to bring larva to this topic and see what happen, for sure you dont want to go from ultima without a fight, for a mistake like this, in the good way

I use glasses ... :wacko:

• Like 2

We are just enforcing the rules, it has it's own punishment that will be lifted tomorrow as promised. It's not the action itself but the methods used that caused this ban.

Agreed Soly is like a robot...

• Like 1

I wouldn't be so dramatic over a one day ban. If you have to open external software to get anything done in game, you should know you probably shouldn't be doing said thing. That's just common sense, and for someone who played as long as you have; you should have seen this coming. Even if its not to make yourself better, using another program to do something you cant normally do is hacking. Thats it and thats all, that being said it will be sad to see you go but I hope you just come back tomorrow with a lesson learned :onion88:

Edited by Angeldust
  • Like 1