Account deleted?

I don't know what happened. I got on my buddies account to lay on his chars and everyone was reset to lvl 1 and all my stuff was gone. They were all human hunters lvl 1. Can someone please help me recover my stuff. :onion124:

• Like 1

Afaik we don't delete accounts. And if the account is still there it wasn't deleted, I would say it didn't save your progress. Can you provide more information.

When did it happen, what level was the character, guildcard etc.

• Like 1

That's the tricky part tho. I haven't played on this account in over 3 months. I don't know when this could have happened. I do not remember much information about the account other then the login and password information. I know I am not much help. I just know that my buddy and I have spent a lot of time in that account and would really like to have those characters back. I just got on the account like 2 days ago and saw this. :onion60:

It was fatmared?! That sounds scary! It was a while back ago. I think the last time I played as him was during a 5xp event but it was at least a couple months ago. I know that's not much help but I am trying to remember when exactly I played on this account last. The account was in a working states a few months ago a believe. I do remember playing on this char sometime in January. It was a little after the Christmas event but a am positive i played with him after that too. I can't give you a specific date tho. I am sorry guys. I know this must be really hard to figure out. Thank you so much for your help and support! :D

rollback is done.

all your characters should be back to normal.

since you dont posted any screenshots any missing items will not be refunded by any of the staff members.

Edited by Protoss