A late hello thread.

killroy909

Hey I know this late hello since I started on this server like a month ago so my apologise and I'm not forum person so I try my best forum more often to get to know people and feel well welcome to the community.

Anyways hi, I am Killroy/Dart I been playing PSO through Dreamcast years, Xbox and shithack. I took a long break from PSO1 so I went on play PSU in 2011 and continue playing when PSO2 Annoucer and I started play PSO2 closed beta then when I got know the game play mechican I just fell in love so yea I been playing PSO2 for 2 years and I stop at lv75 Hunter/ 65 fighter but I plan to start playing it again but for now I'm just mainly focus on PSO1 since it's my main game it will always be since it's part of my heart and even I use PSO weapon name from other games like Rumble Fighter or other fighting games and I use the name LavisCannon on that game

2mpdglz.jpg

Lavis cannon is my favorite PSO weapon since I like the design and the name of course but Double Cannon is strongest weapon in the lavis weapon series

I'm a good person and I don't cause trouble or anything since I'm not that type person to do that. All I want is just have fun with my friends helping on hunt and leveling. I know many people see me in lobby but I'm kind of quiet or I'm not talk able person but I'm usually laying down on my bed playing PSO with my Xbox controller and away from my laptop keyboard xD.

If you see me in game just hmu if you ever want to play.

My apologise of my English since I type this on my phone.

Shoutout to my very good friend Kno/Red Star: you are my very first PSO buddy and you help me so much to build up and hunting and no matter what I get your TJS OP xD.

Thanks for being ky good friend and I will never betrayed you I always got you back bro.
You are like brother to me haha.

Shoutout to stark: cool dude and fun person play with on cca and ROCT and he need to stop being disappear so we can hunt something together xD

We'll that's enough if that emotional shoutout haha.

Thank you for reading this!

Edited by cyane
  • Like 3

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yourself! Dart from Legend of Dragoon, I see~ that was a game I never got a chance to finish but I really liked that and Legend of Legaia. Anyways, we're glad to have you.

Yes Legend of Dragoon was my childhood PS1 game and it pretty much the best game I ever play because amazing story and the combat system and that's why I took the name Red dragoon warrior Dart.

I'm glad to be part of the ultima family. I'm enjoying the server everyday haha.

Edited by killroy909

;3 glad you're liking i here and getting along with the community!

That's pretty adowable that you name it your characters elsewhere as pso weapons xD made me go aww, if I found you out in another game I would totally ask what server do you play in xD

I made this PSO UI for that game call Rumble Fighter

Thank you cyane! Oh and my Xbox live gamer tag is LavisCannonX

Maplestory: LavisCannonX

Edited by killroy909

I made this PSO UI for that game call Rumble Fighter

Thank you cyane! Oh and my Xbox live gamer tag is LavisCannonX

Maplestory: LavisCannonX

that's so epic i love how it looks ! xD wish i could do something like that in a few games >;3 (maybe minecraft)

It was really tough to make the HUmar outfit in that game but it looks alright haha.

Eh depend their is tool to edit everything. I might do some soundpack making soon on this game.