Where's Larva?

I never had fans back when I was more active as a GM/DEV :onion-head72:

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the issues addressed in previous posts be fixed by GM's like Soly, Mio, or Cyane. While I respect Larva enough to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wants to improve the server, but just has family matters going around, he could technically give a temporary raise to these three GM's to make at least one of them more powerful to address these issues and technical problems, at least until he's around more often to fix these things himself. There's never anything wrong with creating a Co-Admin.

A never ending topic.

True soly and cyan are very active this days and its why they have the position they have among other reasons.

Now, there's always a reason behind my decisions it may be wrong or correct who knows.

There's are things that don't actually need my attention , and the ones they need is cyan and soly to tell me that. This server have been running for almost 9 years and staff member have come and gone. But I have always been here and Im not going anywhere guys.

Its true I don't have the same free time as I use to have , but there are just things that can't be change and thing I don't want other to change beside me.

So yes I'm here not as much as some guys would want, but remember I been here for 9 years and sometimes I do need a break.

So stop crying.

• Like 2

A never ending topic.

True soly and cyan are very active this days and its why they have the position they have among other reasons.

Now, there's always a reason behind my decisions it may be wrong or correct who knows.

There's are things that don't actually need my attention , and the ones they need is cyan and soly to tell me that. This server have been running for almost 9 years and staff member have come and gone. But I have always been here and Im not going anywhere guys.

Its true I don't have the same free time as I use to have , but there are just things that can't be change and thing I don't want other to change beside me.

So yes I'm here not as much as some guys would want, but remember I been here for 9 years and sometimes I do need a break.

So stop crying.

People dont give you enough credit Larva. 9 years is a lot of time, and running a server with as many awesome and amazing features as this takes a lot of work. A lot of heart went into the server, and you do what you feel is necessary and right for YOUR server, but also for yourself. it's just a video game, and although a lot of us are very passionate about said video game, I do feel that we all need to just remember that it is just a video game and cut you more slack on why you aren't here.

A never ending topic.

So stop crying.

I understand that there are things that don't actually need your attention, but on the other hand there are a lot of things that still need to be done that we are waiting on you to pull the trigger. 9 times out of 10, these are things that are simple quick fixes, but for whatever reason, they still need to go through you. I've only been on Ultima for a year and a half, but I've done my time in a thousand other places before I finally found somewhere I can call "home," that happens to be here. I've been playing PSO since hackers would spawnkill you in the hospital on dreamcast and give you god/hp's that would give you -1000000 hp. Its great that you're not going anywhere, but if you're not here it creates problems for the faithful players that are here everyday, consuming your product and donating their hard earned money to your server. We're not asking you to be here every waking minute of the day, but it would be nice if we had a second-hand man that can get things done, like

Fixing Godrics Cloak

Fixing Samurai Armor

Adding new quests

Fixing the old quests

Ensuring new server exclusive weapons are working properly and not crashing people

rolling back characters that get jacked up for whatever reason

Ensuring events are planned properly and start (and end) on time

re-setting the server when the login server crashes or if the server is laggy

little things like that

We know you're not superman, but you do have the power to give someone else who is capable the power. Like I said before, we used to have Lee running around here; but we don't have the luxury anymore. Whether or not you decide to do anything is up to you, but know it does need to be done. Staff members here aren't permanent by a long shot, but maybe with the right set of responsibilities and capability to get things done, some might stick around a bit longer

• Like 4

we used to have Lee running around here; but we don't have the luxury anymore.

Not really sure how much of a luxury that is/was xD

And .... just .....

Shots fired.

• Like 3

A lot of the features that Angel discussed about fixing requires the original server files, it wouldn't matter if he made Soly or Cyane an admin or not, they couldn't fix armors, quests or bugs without main server files, which Larva would have to give to either of them and have them run the server in order to fix.

I want these issues fixed too, but fixing a server requires a lot more than an additional admin to do.

Well... probably you forgot the meaning of admin. is not just a different name color in the game, and someone doesn't even need "admin" status to do things. But either way is up to Larva to grant access to do anything.

People just thing that asking for something is same as buying a candy, easy to do no?.

Well let me refresh you. Godric will only change to be usable only to Fomar.

Samurai won't change. Period.

Rollback are protoss deal, just need to fixsomething for him so he can get back to. Business.

Broken quest will be fixed later on. I do not develop new quest and I will not to. If new quest are added it's because someone developed a one and he/she wanted to be in ultima ship.

this is taking too much personal now, lets enjoy the server keeps running like it was so far, not big deal for me some items are broken, duo Soly/Cyane is handling the server very good and for sure they talk to larva many times about some improvements that will eventually come up, or not. only thing we can do is making suggestion to GMs to improve the server and not demanding as this topic just arrive to be now

• Like 1