Where's Larva?

If Larva isn't gonna be here because he is busy but still wants to maintain full control for himself that is really unfair to the players, and the GMs just have lists of tasks to complete that require Larvas attention but he just simply doesn't have the time or whatever so why doesn't at least one of the main GMs (Soly) have complete and full access at least until larva can dedicate a little bit more of his day to helping out.

• Like 3

I do believe Soly or someone should have full access. The hole left by Lee is getting smaller, but it's still there; and it's difficult to get some things done with the head honcho so far out of the loop

Yeah yeah , almost everyone here is aware that he too has a life but he's on the forums literally EVERYDAY a simple "yes go ahead" wouldn't be to bad xD

#giveSolyAccess

I agree with Soly have full power on most cases ;3 He's such a nice bum!

he's at a great place because he pretty much knows what he's doing by now, but he still understands the needs of most players, as well as (being a player himself) knowing what goes too far and would be unfair.

I gotta be honest, there are times when I forget it's actually Larva who's in charge and not Cyane and Soly. A transfer of power would just make them better at what they've already been doing for us.

• Like 1