Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

If Larva isn't gonna be here because he is busy but still wants to maintain full control for himself that is really unfair to the players, and the GMs just have lists of tasks to complete that require Larvas attention but he just simply doesn't have the time or whatever so why doesn't at least one of the main GMs (Soly) have complete and full access at least until larva can dedicate a little bit more of his day to helping out.

• Like 3

Cyane    2,236

we should start hanging posters offering pds as reward for finding Larva!

Stark 1    345

Foreeealllll thooooouuugghhh

Cyane    2,236

Now seriously, Larva has a family work and much more going on. We are the one's with too much time xD

larva_by_cyane_ei-d8tw4kx.png

• Like 6

Well then someone else needs to have access to everything cause he is legit stopping the growth of his own server lol

• Like 1

Angeldust    463

I do believe Soly or someone should have full access. The hole left by Lee is getting smaller, but it's still there; and it's difficult to get some things done with the head honcho so far out of the loop

Cyane    2,236

I agree with Soly have full power on most cases ;3 He's such a nice bum!

Stark 1    345

Yeah yeah , almost everyone here is aware that he too has a life but he's on the forums literally EVERYDAY a simple "yes go ahead" wouldn't be to bad xD

#giveSolyAccess

Angeldust    463

I agree with Soly have full power on most cases ;3 He's such a nice bum!

he's at a great place because he pretty much knows what he's doing by now, but he still understands the needs of most players, as well as (being a player himself) knowing what goes too far and would be unfair.

Paw    50

#buffsoly2015

• Like 2

Soly    2,639

Yeah let's make everyone racast... that's what everybody needs ;)

jkjk

• Like 3

Kolective    74

Someone get Larva to buff Soly? Hopefully it won't take as long as it took to nerf the belras... :onion119:

Dracozombie    59

I gotta be honest, there are times when I forget it's actually Larva who's in charge and not Cyane and Soly. A transfer of power would just make them better at what they've already been doing for us.

• Like 1

fatboy    394

upgrade soly approve, wilson idea approve, larva approval ??? good stuff

• Like 2