Ultima's New Launcher

Soly

hey soly i have a request. in the launcher where it indicates the ship is up could you also have it indicate the patch and login like it does on the site? obviously today is a rare case but when i clicked on the launcher i saw that it was online but quickly found out login was down haha

Cool idea!! =D

I just wish it still showed server status and how many players on right away like the old launcher, instead of a button.

(my "Server Status" button does not work either)

It also says on the top right of launcher, " X Offline " but the server is up.

This fix would be amazingly awesome if easily possible! xD

<3

BTW! I didn't know you are a musician SOLY! xD

YOU ROCK!!

-Fan#420

Edited by Kakashi

Cool idea!! =D

I just wish it still showed server status and how many players on right away like the old launcher, instead of a button.

(my "Server Status" button does not work either)

It also says on the top right of launcher, " X Offline " but the server is up.

This fix would be amazingly awesome if easily possible! xD

<3

BTW! I didn't know you are a musician SOLY! xD

YOU ROCK!!

-Fan#420

Actually, it works the same, if you see the video, it does it but I don't know why is not working atm, we have had some server issues so I will check later

Edit:

Tried right now at the time of this edit and it's working.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

I love the new launcher Soly and Cyane!

A little tip for users that have a controller rather than the keyboard:

The first time I tried to open two PSO windows on different accounts, I noticed that the controller was controlling both windows rather than just the one in the foreground. To remedy this, I started the client that I didn't need the controlelr in (mag feeding for instance) first, with the controller unplugged. Once that was started, I plugged the controller back in, and started the playing client, and the controller now works only in the one window.

• Like 1

The first time I tried to open two PSO windows on different accounts, I noticed that the controller was controlling both windows rather than just the one in the foreground. To remedy this, I started the client that I didn't need the controlelr in (mag feeding for instance) first, with the controller unplugged. Once that was started, I plugged the controller back in, and started the playing client, and the controller now works only in the one window.

Yups that's the way to go for controller users.

So what your saying is... if I set up my character's correctly, I can multi-box very easily now? Sweet!

Also, a feature I would like is an option that if the launcher closes on game start, it will re-open on game close.

So what your saying is... if I set up my character's correctly, I can multi-box very easily now? Sweet!

Also, a feature I would like is an option that if the launcher closes on game start, it will re-open on game close.

It could be done... but t would require the launcher to keep open during all the time you play.. and usually when i close the game is cuz im leaving lol... but could be.