Ultima's New Launcher

Soly

a full week later and i think i still listen to the video like 5 times a day :3

Although atm i'm not recording anything "for me", you could request a song and see if i can come up with something ;)

• Like 1

Heads up, tiny update.

-Typo correction

-Delete account feature (from the saved accounts of the launcher of course), in case you got an account you don't want into the list.

For some purposes (that I still don't know) you can't delete an account if it is in use. if you want to delete all just un-check the save username and passwords checkbox in the options.

Link in the first post, thanks. (Right now is only updated in the alternate download, aka my OneDrive)

• Like 1

That is a pretty awesome cover.

Also, thanks for the launcher. It will make my life a lot easier. :onion-head65:

That's the idea ;)

You are welcome!

All the art|style|images|design was cyane's idea (i just had to get it into the program)

I haven't played in ages, but I'm just popping in to say thank you, Soly and Cyane. It's amazing to see somebody show so much passion and raw desire to improve the server. Keep up the great work!

-Mr. AFK in TS

Edited by frost506
  • Like 3

I haven't played in ages, but I'm just popping in to say thank you, Soly and Cyane. It's amazing to see somebody show so much passion and raw desire to improve the server. Keep up the great work!

-Mr. AFK in TS

May the AFK always be with you ƧwƧ

• Like 1