The Vaper's Lounge

makaveli

Everybody with drippers, I feel so out of place. Hana Modz DNA 40 with an Aspire Atlantis.

Old picture, since my liquid problem has gotten much worse since then. Currently ripping on Fire Tamale from AER. Soooo good

Npa9bzZ.jpg

Edited by frost506
  • Like 1

Everybody with drippers, I feel so out of plate. Hana Modz DNA 40 with an Aspire Atlantis.

Old picture, since my liquid problem has gotten much worse since then. Currently ripping on Fire Tamale from AER. Soooo good

Npa9bzZ.jpg

Nice little setup you have there. I hear the Atlantis tank can blow some clouds but haven't had the chance to use one myself. Do you wrap your coils for the atlantis or just buy replacements? Recently swapped out my Igo-L RDA for a nice looking Mephisto v2 clone. The adjustable airflow and wide post holes on it are great. My ohms are at about a 0.7 which is enough clouds for me right now ^^ this baby can go through some juice tho.. might post pics later.

Nice little setup you have there. I hear the Atlantis tank can blow some clouds but haven't had the chance to use one myself. Do you wrap your coils for the atlantis or just buy replacements? Recently swapped out my Igo-L RDA for a nice looking Mephisto v2 clone. The adjustable airflow and wide post holes on it are great. My ohms are at about a 0.7 which is enough clouds for me right now ^^ this baby can go through some juice tho.. might post pics later.

I just buy the replacement coils. It's $20 for a pack of 5, but with how long it takes me to go through one, it beats rebuilding my own. Clouds? Definitely depends on the liquid. Even at 0.5ohm, the higher PG liquids are decent sized, but my cereal liquids chuck huuuuuuuge clouds