Belras are debuffed!

It finally happened. ;_;

I went into ultimate Ruins all by my lonesome... and I LIVED kinda. This is a miracle gaiz.

No, not a miracle.

IT'S A PARTY.

giphy.gif

Post what you wanna do now that we can all go into ult Ruins and not die. I dunno about you, but I wanna:

-Hunt a Spread Needle in peace.

-Tra la la while murdering stuff.

-Die by other Ruins enemies for a change

(Trust me, it's happening a lot. Ironically, now that Belras are debuffed, they're the least of my concerns in the Ruins. Freakin' Claws are a bigger threat.)

-Get to Dark Falz naturally i.e. not fight him in TTF, PTS, etc., and then moon him. (#raniwrath2015)

Tell the world how you wanna party now that INDI BELRAS ARE FINALLY DEBUFFED GOD THANK YOU PLZ

• Like 4

They still have my Halloween-made skin on though D:

... you mean they're not supposed to look like deformed black smilely-tatoo'd moais straight from my other nightmares (the main nightmares being from Cyane's idea of smexy Belras)?

I am legitimately heartbroken they were just skins and not the official design. :( What a sheltered PSO player I was to have not noticed.

Edited by Dracozombie
  • Like 1

... you mean they're not supposed to look like deformed black smilely-tatoo'd moais straight from my other nightmares (the main nightmares being from Cyane's idea of smexy Belras)?

I am legitimately heartbroken they were just skins and not the official design. :( What a sheltered PSO player I was to have not noticed.

They should look hot, not scary D:

They should look hot, not scary D:

Belras are flat as cardboard and no one likes a pretender. If anything, Dark Falz needs a bikini more than Belras. Dark Falz has actual bewbs.