Game Crashes

Hello.

My game will launch normally, but once I get to the lobby and start a game it will just suddenly crash. So far I haven't got an error code of any kind, game just crashes. I have restarted my computer, reset connection, reinstalled the game completely, resolution is still the same as before. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Thank you.

PS. I have tried reinstalling numerous times now. I can get into the lobby and the game will crash 45 seconds later everytime. Running everything will admin. Still nothing fixes the problem so far ><

Edited by jlw554

Have never downloaded any of the skin packages. I made sure my graphics card drivers were up to date just to be safe and they were. Just tried to log on again and it did the same thing. Make it to the lobby and game crashes after about 45 secs.

Have everything set to the lowest setting already and my anti-virus isn't blocking anything as far as I can see.

I am going to go buy a new Keyboard and see if that fixes the problem. Only thing it seems can be messed up at this point. When it crashes it's almost like when you ctrl+backspace or w/e the reset combo is. So i'll try that and report back if it was something truly simple. XD

Edited by jlw554