beaks Cafe -_-

ok soooo im making this topic because i was pretty much conflicted on what type weapon to get out of the options it gave me

the option i ended up choosing was one that said TypeSL/Jsword or somethin like that , sounds pretty cool right ? :D well when i received it was actually named TypeSL/Katana , and it in fact LICKS ass :)

the reason for this topic is because the names can be pretty fucking deceiving . had it been named TypeSL/Katana , believe me i would never have chosen that shit . The very least Someone can do is change the names so its more accurate and someone doesnt choose something thinking one thing but turns out to be something else.

and you cant tell me type weapons are supposed to suck cause the SH/Shot is pretty beast .

soooo yeeah please get them changed , im displeased with what i got ..

• Like 2

Blame sega!
Anyways it's not a big deal just make a new lvl 1 character and get carried by someone on normal to get another one . _.b
Also i think that jsword= japanese sword => katana but not sure . _.

Edited by BK-201

I got curious about it after reading this post.
In japanese tsumikiri j-sword name was ツミキリ(tsumikiri) and sealed j-sword was called 封印ノダチ(sealed nodachi)
A nodachi is basically a japanese sword with the blade long more than 90 cm (according to wikipedia)

• Like 1

Weapons are obtainable in normal mode, and you have a 100% chance of a prize your first time. Make a noob and try again. If we were to edit the quest, it would save a lot of time if people post their findings. I know some weapons aren't obtainable and you get a scary warning message for selecting them (And it counts as a reward when you get the warning even though you don't get an item), and others are mislabeled.

only get one type m for each chara and different type m from another quest of all the type m you can get from beaks café I only like type sh shot and type ri rifle other not so much oh also like the twin swords one forget the name of it

Edited by Wayne Jones
  • Like 1