Why are the ships down?

So the ships are down again... May someone please tell me why the ships are almost always down every morning now? It seems like I'm only able to play at night time.

Why are the ships down almost everyday now... ._. (3 days in a row)

Well, it would seem that it's related to the common bank. When someone's common bank bugs, the whole ship goes down. Apparently that's been happening quite a bit lately.

Larva is working on it, and hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. :/

So if any of you people's common banks are bugging, please report it so we can fix it.

Well, it would seem that it's related to the common bank. When someone's common bank bugs, the whole ship goes down. Apparently that's been happening quite a bit lately.

So if any of you people's common banks are bugging, please report it so we can fix it.

Oh I see... Will do :) Hopefully things will come around...

OMG...I don't give a crap at all about this Common Bank crap...I just want the server to be up so I can play. If a feature crashes the whole frickin' system, GET RID OF IT!

OMG...I don't give a crap at all about this Common Bank crap...I just want the server to be up so I can play. If a feature crashes the whole frickin' system, GET RID OF IT!

This server is free calm down. Most people love the common bank feature including myself. :onion-head56:

No need to be mad bro :|