Unbuff Belras plz

The Indi Belras have been buffed since last Halloween xD can we please have the buffs removed? Im sure it will benefit others more than myself, and with them buffed as they are now it makes it hard for someone to do hunts on ult ruins for newer players. Hell, I can't even do some quests solo on ep 1 because of them lol. Ep 1 ruins is probably one of my favorite maps but I tend to not play it as much for this reason. If someone could be kind enough to remove the buff im sure myself and many others would appreciate it. :onion-head11:

Edited by makaveli
  • Like 7

Here I am tra la la'ling through the ruins, and then some asshole Belras will appear and think, "Hmm, no. I don't like it when people are having fun," and OHKO you.

Indie Belras are literally the only reason I can never solo ult ruins. It's ridiculous for one enemy to be such a blockade.

And no, this bitterness totally has nothing to do with how Belras consistently ruin my Spread Needle hunts. Not at all.

• Like 5

I'm sure that larva took note of your desire but as long Easter event is up you must to be patient.

• Like 7