Cyane

Momoka's Shop will reopen this week end!

Check main post for details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for hosting a Event that will only benefit like four or five persons on Ultima.

Not sure if the server's administrator is aware, but the Easter ended like three months ago:

image0.png

Isn't it a bit too late to worry about hosting such Event only now that you can't get Item Tickets from Ultimate Easter Eggs?

I know it isn't your fault @R-78, but in my opinion making this mini-event happening only now is kinda absurd.

Oh well, I suppose it is better late than never.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

I suppose it is better late than never.

This.

At least those people won't feel like they hunted item tickets this year for nothing.

When I got approval to reopen it, Summer event was already starting so I couldn't do it earlier.

(Also those mini events usually happen after the corresponding event, New year cards were redeemable after Christmas event end, Last year Momoka reopened one month later...)

2 hours ago, Salem11 said:

ask for some idea that is already the same, we do not need it anymore.. this is old model...

So no more PGF at christmas since it drops every year?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 2

7 hours ago, R-78 said:

So no more PGF at christmas since it drops every year?

I mean this weapon are old model may not uppen the other Hit & Special only the old model so I do not use an old model weapon

so no interest in Momoka thanks for mini event and good luck... :onion114:

Although my comment wasn't the best thing regarding the event itself, since I thought it could have happened earlier (and that price increase didn't help at all), I really would like to take this time and thanks @R-78 for the time and patience hosting this little mini event. I made all the weapons I was looking for since a few time and also, I would like to thank @Lucapy and @Usagi for helping me with the Item Tickets needed to achieve my goal and @R-78 again for giving me the remaining Photon Crystals left! :cr-flying:

You are all

Spoiler

jk great and beautiful persons :cc-star-eyes:

Also, Clearly the best weapon of this event was the:

Akiko's Cleaver ®

WKmgxgI.png

Make that tasty Gee's Soup in less than a minute!

srhvdOK.png

What are you waiting for to get your Akiko's Cleaver? Get yours at Momoka's Shop. Now available in December 2023.
Call our numbers to order yours: 555-888-1234

RL0zIXY.jpg

Si si, bon appetit madamé. Oui Oui.

It would not be possible to make said recipe without the help of my friends.
This is why this event is useful, okay @Salem11? It would not be possible to make said soup without an Akiko's Cleaver.

Thank you everybody!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Noob Saibot said:

Although my comment wasn't the best thing regarding the event itself, since I thought it could have happened earlier (and that price increase didn't help at all), I really would like to take this time and thanks @R-78 for the time and patience hosting this little mini event. I made all the weapons I was looking for since a few time and also, I would like to thank @Lucapy and @Usagi for helping me with the Item Tickets needed to achieve my goal and @R-78 again for giving me the remaining Photon Crystals left! :cr-flying:

You are all

ugly (Reveal hidden contents)

jk great and beautiful persons :cc-star-eyes:

Also, Clearly the best weapon of this event was the:

Akiko's Cleaver ®

WKmgxgI.png

Make that tasty Gee's Soup in less than a minute!

srhvdOK.png

What are you waiting for to get your Akiko's Cleaver? Get yours at Momoka's Shop. Now available in December 2023.
Call our numbers to order yours: 555-888-1234

RL0zIXY.jpg

Si si, bon appetit madamé. Oui Oui.

It would not be possible to make said recipe without the help of my friends.
This is why this event is useful, okay @Salem11? It would not be possible to make said soup without an Akiko's Cleaver.

Thank you everybody!

I really hope you also got the golf club. #boiola we need to do a golf club only olga run

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

RL0zIXY.jpg

Noob Saibot has won the game.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1