Raid on Central Tower?

I've been wanting to try this quest ever since I heard about it, but I know it's very difficult, and I wanted to make sure my characters were sufficiently leveled, and well equipped for it. My two high level characters right now are a FOmarl (lv.175) and a FOnewm (lv.173), they both have high level techs including level 30 support spells, and the equipment I have is:
Psycho Wand

Excalibur (45% hit)

Mother Garb+

Hylian Shield

Red Ring

Three Seals

Resta Merge

Glide Divine

Rico's Parasol

Tyrell's Parasol

Vivienne (45% hit)

Bringer's Rifle (50% hit)

Slicer Of Fanatic

Rambling May

Ultima Reaper

Girasole

Charged Gatling (50% hit)

Charged Raygun (50% hit)

Cent/Arms

Adept

Cent/Ability

V101

V801

V502

SMARTLINK

Cure/Units (any)

Level 200 mind mags and pow+dex mags

Stuff I use less often:

Rainbow Baton (40% hit)

Summit Moon

Caduceus

Hell Gatling (45% hit)

Holy Ray

PB/Increase

I've never played the quest so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. Does it seem like I'm ready? What should I be hunting for? I've been trying to get SoF with hit recently, but I'm still working on that. Among what I have, what should I bring if I do try it, and with which class? I'll be on pso for almost all of tomorrow (Tuesday) so if anyone wants to try this quest with me that would be great thanks :)

Edited by tru
  • Like 2

ill do a run with you sometime tomorrow it really isn't all that hard. basically just make sure everyone is healed and debuff everything.

• Like 2

Kroe's sweater armor is probably going to help for fomarl, with its 40 edk and extra ata to actually hit things. You have gear, but the quest is just going to take a lot of playthroughs to learn. A lot of playing it is knowing the spawns, where to stand, what things to do and in what order, good timing, and crisis management. Someone that really knows what they are doing can do 2player runs of it, but if you don't, when shit hits the fan it really goes everywhere; there's very little middle ground, it's rek or git rekt.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice everyone. I have Kroes Sweater just have to gain 6 more levels to use it.

Bring some cure/rekt with you.

Kroe's sweater armor is probably going to help for fomarl, with its 40 edk and extra ata to actually hit things. You have gear, but the quest is just going to take a lot of playthroughs to learn. A lot of playing it is knowing the spawns, where to stand, what things to do and in what order, good timing, and crisis management. Someone that really knows what they are doing can do 2player runs of it, but if you don't, when shit hits the fan it really goes everywhere; there's very little middle ground, it's rek or git rekt.

LOL what they said xD

i definitely want in on that run with makk though

Edited by Stark 1

If i had to pick either Fomarl or Fonewm I'd definitely pick Fomarl for ROCT. She does have the better gear and better support range which will make things alot easier for you. And the others. :onion-head18:

Marina's Bag is okay but I would suggest hunting a PGP (principal's gift parasol) too.

• Like 1

I'll be your huckleberry. Take your pick below who you want with you... However, Trigunman is honestly best suited for this mission... Should you choose to accept Agent Tru.

As always, the MI Group will disavow any knowledge of your existence should you be caught or detained by a foreign government. Good luck sir!

P.S. This message will self-destruct in 30 seconds... 29... 28... XDDD

• Like 2