Check my logic here.

Alright so I'm looking for some confirmation on a few things regarding my Fonewm.

Got some advice from Fyrewolf (thanks buddy!) and I'm trying to max as many useful stats for myself as possible. I'm not 200 yet, but obviously once I get there I'd like it to all be squared away.

So I'm looking at a 195 mind mag and using the following materials: 94 Pow, 35 Luck, 16 Mind, 5 Extra.

Then for other equipment I'm looking at various weapons but at the moment mainly psycho wand. Mother garb+ for armor. In the armor slots, 2x heavenly/mind, V801 and adept. And finally Hylian Shield.

Now assuming that's all good choices and the math works out, I have a centurion/mind that I'm using. But once I get all that other stuff squared away, it's kind of useless for me right? It doesn't equal the same mst as 2 heavenly minds, so I would not gain a free slot by using it. I might as well use the 2 heavenly minds and sell the cent/mind, right? And if I do sell it, what are cent/minds going for these days?

Thanks!

Alright so I'm looking for some confirmation on a few things regarding my Fonewm. Got some advice from Fyrewolf (thanks buddy!) and I'm trying to max as many useful stats for myself as possible. I'm not 200 yet, but obviously once I get there I'd like it to all be squared away. So I'm looking at a 195 mind mag and using the following materials: 94 Pow, 35 Luck, 16 Mind, 5 Extra. Then for other equipment I'm looking at various weapons but at the moment mainly psycho wand. Mother garb+ for armor. In the armor slots, 2x heavenly/mind, V801 and adept. And finally Hylian Shield. Now assuming that's all good choices and the math works out, I have a centurion/mind that I'm using. But once I get all that other stuff squared away, it's kind of useless for me right? It doesn't equal the same mst as 2 heavenly minds, so I would not gain a free slot by using it. I might as well use the 2 heavenly minds and sell the cent/mind, right? And if I do sell it, what are cent/minds going for these days? Thanks!

Fonewm can be pretty competent with weapons too, but even if you are using a tech only no attacking setup, there is still always something more useful to put in your armor than a unit just for stats; having free slots is always good. Maybe you want a cure/shock | cure/freeze | cure/paralysis in there, or a trap/search, or a heavenly/technique, or a heavenly/hp, or a wizard/resist, etc.

• Like 1

Having free slots is always good, specially when you need a cure/freeze(for ep1boss) or a cure/paralysis (ep2 is a pain xD), wizard resist to resist megid/elemental attacks and such is good too.

Fonewm has a bunch of awesome gear he can use after getting his nuke weapon, besides excalibur (or something like that for vol opt boss).

You can always use:

-Slicer of fanatic

-Girasole

-Diska of bravemen (not that bad you have infinite healing powers, you can heal yourself a lot a spam the special)

-Master raven

-Glide Divine (you will need for support zalure/jellen range increased)

-Striker of chao (shifta/deband range or Rico's parassol for s/d/resta range)

-Mahu( steals tp not that hard to find with hit not actually necessary since you have a bunch tp and regen it fast)

Right, That all makes sense, but I was under the impression that in order to max out my stats with that mag, and those materials, I would need to use 2 heavenly/minds, which means I do not have a "free" slot anywhere. Unless you're saying my mst will be maxed with just one heavenly/mind?

Hmm after doing some research and some math, It seems that my mst will be maxed with just the 195 mag and 16 mind mats. Actually if my math is correct, I could drop 10 mind mats as well and not have to use any heavenly/minds.

Hmm after doing some research and some math, It seems that my mst will be maxed with just the 195 mag and 16 mind mats. Actually if my math is correct, I could drop 10 mind mats as well and not have to use any heavenly/minds.

No, it won't. 195 mind mag and 16 mind mats will max your mst with a centurion/mind (75 mst) and v801 (5 mst) equipped (not counting any mst from shield so you can use 3seals/spellmerges/etc). Fonewm needs 502 mst to reach max, so ((195+16) x 2) + 75 + 5 = 502.

Also jsyk, i stilll recommend using the extra 5 mats on mind for more heal strength with a dex/pow mag on.