So Long!

Angeldust

Welp ladies and gents, it's been real. I can't afford to keep spending all of my time on PSO anymore, now that I'm going to school and started working all the time. PSO is just a burden in my life because it honestly takes up too much time. Don't get me wrong guys, I love the server and I love all of you, but I think it's about time for me to move on.

Angel's Will

to Cyane, my dearest waifu, I leave my Force set.

Master Sword, Dark Bridge, Hundred Souls, Excalibur, Ultima Reaper, Rambling May, Sita Mag

to Spot, my bestest friend in the entire world, I leave...

nothing. git gud.

to Faki, my secret best friend that no one knows about, I leave my Hunter set

Dark Flow, Heno-sensei's TJS set, Heno-sensei's Oroagito set, Genpei shield, Samurai armor and of course the Pravens of doom

to Judgement, my long time crush, I leave

25 dts.

to Izaya, my worst enemy, I leave my Ranger set (because he obviously needs more guns)

Dark Meteor, Yas 9k demon, Yas 7k hell, Arrest Needle, Asteron Striker, Hundred Souls, Ultima Reaper

thank you all for all of the good times. the rest of you suck, goodbye. :onion88:

• Like 10

Bitch, you are NOT allowed to leave. But I'm sure this is just your April's Fools joke. But if this is real best believe I will smack the shit out of you. kthanks.

Edited by foiexx
  • Like 1

OH NOOOOOOOOOO!

you can't leave yet !!!! ever seen full metal jacket ? we're gunna hold you down and hit you with bars of soap in towels until you stay !!!!

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

OH NOOOOOOOOOO!

you can't leave yet !!!! ever seen full metal jacket ? we're gunna hold you down and hit you with bars of soap in towels until you stay !!!!

Good thing this was a prank then lmao

• 2 weeks later...