i'm curious..

SelahIsASpot

So we all can admit that hunting down that certain rare can be mind numbingly boring at times.I want to know how do you guys break the monotony, push forward to that 50th run of PoD. i personally like to listen to music while i play.

• Like 1

Make the hunt more interesting xD add a friend to the run or a limiter or a new gun.

Take a break to chase after butterflies outside, then come back.

Punish yourself with no sweets if you don't fill a quota in runs.

• Like 1

Fifty PoD runs?! Jesus, I can't even handle ten runs in one sitting. You people are nuts. (But at least PoD is better than *ugh* Black Paper Deal.)

Honestly the only way I can keep going is to do something else. Switch to another character, play a different quest, tank some lower level characters, dick around in the lobby. I need to recharge or I won't have the energy or patience to continue what I'm doing. Sure, it means I don't have as many super duper rares as others, but good grief the frustration of not finding what you want after fifty runs can take the fun out of the game. There are other things I can be doing besides my twelfth Forest Offensive run.

well unless its something real useful to me, or worth alot in terms of value, I usually wont have the motivation to do that many runs. although music does help :onion-head66:

i go with a little Future nowadays Monster or Beast Mode ep. Not saying it has to be hardcore but it helps put a pep in your step. I remember playing hours of Drakes album ummm Take Care when it first came out. ahh those were truly the best days for my Ultima experience. Gettin high to juicy j too. umm blue dream and lean1 and rubber band business hahaha juat awesome hunts and level ups

I don't really hunt unless someone asks me to.

When I do play thought, I play this game, while messaging people on skype, while playing a facebook game, while watching something on TV or netflix or hulu.

Music, hunting with friends, skyping, stuff

I haven't done that many runs since the zelda event . Tbh I'm just as lazy as you are xD I too listen to music while playing and go on Facebook. .

I have tried playing with friends while on skype with them and it does make it a whollle lot funner!

Tbh in my opinion the only way to be able to do that many runs AND MORE , is to be a true weeaboo . Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

• Like 2

The mark of a true 'boo is to withstand endless onslaughts of Black Paper Deals. I'll take it as a good sign that I cannot endure this.

• Like 1