Darkweapons is back.

SelahIsASpot

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha! I am currently playing cast as it is. So the soul sucking fee shouldn't be a problem. From 1-noob what's the experience level in this team? Don't get me wrong I love running 2hour rts with noobs on lazy Thursday nights but on other nights I'd like to run normal times. Also do people here actually help with hunts? Because I've been on a team before I dare not say the name *cough 007* that they didn't help for the love of Zeus..

Hope to hear back from you supreme lord of dank weapons

experience level varies since i've added some"new" players though i assume some are scht refugees so they have a bit of game knowledge. personally, i help here and there but pso is a mood thing for me. but alot of the other players usually team up and do that grinding thing.

After seeing dank lords skill level today I almost succumbed to her pelvic sorcery. Almost made the decision to join this cult.. Sadly I started my own NOOB team that no one joins which makes me cry rainbows :/

But anyone interested in joining this team I highly recommend it, the mix of sarcasm/skill and overall good time makes this team one to look out for .

Be eazy

Just join you shit kid. This team has aready been graced by my supreme power and dominance ... isnt this reason enough lad? plus you get to pick on selah <3

Edited by ultrajerky

• 2 weeks later...