Lost Level + Equipment

The server reset happened right as I was in a boss battle, no warning, it just happened suddenly. Until some people mentioned it in the lobby just recently, I didn't notice anything was lost. I went from Lvl 103 back to 102, and I lost my Red Saber - I may have lost something else, like a gun, but I don't remember what else I had on me. For Mesetta it also says 0, but I don't know how much I had on me at the time. I can't post any screenshots because I didn't have time to take any before the server reset.

Edited by Akira_Mado

:ph34r: ...walks away slowly...

Nah... for the meseta now your inventory bank and common bank are full :P

And i gave you a red saber from the PSO Bank cyane (and me) have... if you think of anything else you lost let me know.

• Like 1

Blame soly please.

....Get hiiiiim!!!!

images_zpsf4wgzn0t.jpg

Nah... for the meseta now your inventory bank and common bank are full :P

whoa-thumb_zpsfsavxlmh.jpg

That Soly is a slippery fish... I wasn't really expecting any Meseta, I didn't lose that much as you're giving me, just was bummed about it. I know it's a game, but taking that kinda makes me feel like Im cheating a bit - not that I'm not thankful. Thank you for replacing my saber.

Edited by Akira_Mado