Official Max Stats Guide

Yannv

15 hours ago, solo guy said:

I don't think the FOmar one is up to date because with my build using current Godrics stats which are plus 30 to ALL stats I've got spare mats using cyanes original plan I only had to use 20 luck mats to max luck with godrics and rr which is his optimal combat setup ( although tower is tricky , need to be like neo from matrix with those megid shots ) anti dark ring can be equipped if you use 30 luck mats and his essential equips are c/battle , adept , smart link with one unit interchangeable I.e v502, cure unit or what ever only a slight tweak needed for FOmar

godric's cloak had some stats change from the original i believe D: 

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

I made a little change to HUcaseal plan since using:

5/148/47/0 Mag makes you have a deficit of -0.4 ATA ; and you have to use 30 Lucks and 97 Power Mats

5/147/48/0 Mag makes you have a deficit of -0.9 ATA ; and you have to use 30 Lucks and 98 Power Mats

Both mags makes you have max ATA. But using 5/147/48/0 makes you have +1 free material for use for whatever you want. 

About what Nightmare said, both max stats plans (FOmar and FOmarl) are correct, but some people preffer not using Red Ring and instead use Hylian Shield. Your plan only caps MST when using Red Ring, not any other shields ^^.

Anyways, I am going to add your plan since there may be some people that doesn't care about only using Red Ring for maxing MST.

That 47dex plan was in my plans for ages. I think you mistyped which plan there gets you an extra material, it should be that 47dex plan that has more room.
Also hylian shield does give 20 mst just like red ring, but there are many other shields besides those still; for example, resta merge can be very nice especially on a fomar, so that's why it's nice to max mst without counting rr's or hylian's 20mst.

• Like 1

On 15.6.2016 at 5:11 PM, yanvbraz said:

About what Nightmare said, both max stats plans (FOmar and FOmarl) are correct, but some people preffer not using Red Ring and instead use Hylian Shield. Your plan only caps MST when using Red Ring (and Hylian Shield), not any other shields ^^.

Anyways, I am going to add your plan since there may be some people that doesn't care about only using Red Ring for maxing MST.

you could add that if someone do not use RR or Hyl he could take take away mats from evp and max mst & luck instead c: so youll be able to use other shields :3

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2016 at 2:21 AM, Nightmare2.0 said:

you could add that if someone do not use RR or Hyl he could take take away mats from evp and max mst & luck instead c: so youll be able to use other shields :3

How does it max ATA without an Adept? The plan uses 1 less dex on the mag but somehow maxes ATA with that?

EDIT: I think Yan had a typo in the plan, might want to fix that.

Edited by mudkipzjm

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

Just a quick and important note informing that the http://psobb.info/ owner will be deactivating his website in a few days, that means you will be no longer be able to use his website to build Max Stats Plans: http://ultima.psobb.info/home.php. More info on: https://community.schtserv.com/topic/1296-psobbinfo-will-no-longer-be-available-in-a-few-days/.

He only posted on scht but If he is ok with me/us using it or gives explicit permission to use it, I'll probably set up that stuff in our website.

• Like 2

This someone happens to be myself, so if you notice any bug, let me know and I'll eventually fix it when I got enough time.

• The link generation for max stat plan sharing has been revamped and fixed
  • Minors bugs removed

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
38 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Finally after years I can say this thread is completely formatted and using the best possible plans :D

Hope you guys like the new visual!

Only thing is that the huney mag only needs 53 dex and the humar adept mag only needs 31 dex

Here is my max stat for my RAmar Horizon

Mag: Rukmin 5/150/45/0

Aura Field

Red Ring

Cure Freeze

v101

2*Centurion/Ability

90 Pow

56 Mind

16 Evp

88 Dfp

0 Lck