Official Max Stats Guide

Yannv

3 hours ago, ink said:

If you have this to use don't forget the nice edition of agito bonus increases the ATP of the weapon by 30% and the ATA by 20.

Only hunters can equip that.  U guys were talking about nuke / battle force.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, wade1212 said:

Only hunters can equip that.  U guys were talking about nuke / battle force.

No fo's can equip agito class 500 atp Requirement . not the  Orotiagito Hu only

Edited by ink

On 2/12/2021 at 9:46 PM, jdhenry124 said:

#1. RAmar - change 2 cent/ability "max everything" plan to adept + cent ability plan 

Very interesting. Your ADEPT+Cent/Ability plan gives about the same DFP (you gotta see this @ink)(154 away from max) compared to 2xCent/Ability plan (which is 147 from max), with the advantages of better resistances+reduced TP consumption.

I will replace it sooner or later, as soons as I have "free time" =P

Cent/Ability+ADEPT

Pros

- Resistance/All +6

- Slight TP reduction

Cons

- MST won't be maxed if using Merges (negligible as you mentioned, because custom shields already covers most of the important Tech-boosts)

- Needs a custom made mag (which isn't that bad considering you can currently rellocate mag status points using New Year Cards)

#2. Racaseal adept+cent/ability plan

That plan is also really cool. I'll add it ASAP either..

#3. FOnewm adepts plan

Being honest, I never really liked Newman plans, it is so frustrating not being able to max all of the important stats together, without a lot of sacrifices (on this case, sacrifices are important units that matter a lot for decent gameplay). Not to say switching mags/units together is totally a not "noob-friendly" thing to do. But that scenario unfortunately won't change unless Ultima decides to give Newmans at least more 100 extra material usage =P

Even though your plan is an intesting approach, IMO it isn't really an improvement compared to the current Cent/Mind plan. The pros I see here are being able to use a non customized mag, having better overall resistances, reduced TP comsumption and always having max ATA, but having to use 2 Adepts for melee purposes is a huge drawback to gameplay, because you would:
- Cast considerably slower techniques while meleeing (because you can't equip V801 with C/Battle and Smartlink Together) -> that would be the least harmful scenario;

- Do really slow melee attacks -> If not using C/Battle, then why bother... would be better to use a more melee-friendly class;

- Miss a considerable ammount of melee attacks -> If not using Smartlink but using C/Battle+V801/V502. But Forces are fragile like dandelions so they have to use ranged attacks mostly.

Also IMO it is a waste to spend material/points maxing ATP (and even worse, LCK) on newman forces because they will never be able to compete with Hunters/Rangers dps. Demon special usage only really depends on ATA, and a little bit of ATP helps finishing off.
Even though Adept is overall a better unit on almost every situation, because it gives lots of points to every stats, Centurion/Mind gives the freedom to allocate points only to the stats that really matters, while Adept doesn't.

Anyways I'll consider your plan as an alternative, but IMO I suggest you reworking a little bit the ATP/LCK and reallocate such points to MST; after all that's why you use a Force mostly, for magics right? Melee is mostly a support thing ;)

old-hag.gif?w=379&h=283

On 2/12/2021 at 11:19 PM, jdhenry124 said:

Edit: would also like to include this bit of information: the RAmar no units plan allows for using an adept as well as a mag that maxes either mind or mst depending on how mats are allocated. In my opinion there is no reason to use the adept plan as your default because when you use the no units plan, you can also change to the adept plan by switching mags. You cannot do this if you base your character on the adept plan.

Interesting. I never thought about this, will see if I can add this little bit of information. Anyways, it is good to remind players they have the freedom to tweak the plans as they want.

On 2/12/2021 at 11:19 PM, jdhenry124 said:

#4. FOnewm no units plan 

Now this plan, I really liked it, even though I still think C/Mind is superior overall, this plan shows its purpose clearly. Melee uses specific melee gear only, nuke uses specific nuke gear only.

I should remember to rework a few of the plans that considers extra MST for Merges now that you reminded me they are outclassed lol

On 2/13/2021 at 7:02 AM, ink said:

Nuking . FOnewm  first off you wouldnt use red ring , as Luck has no bearing to, or influence on, damage dealt with techniques. You would instead use merges

You can consider Hylian Shield instead. He only used Red Ring as a placeholder for MST. Considering extra MST for Merges is only important if the playe is going to use a lot of Gifoie.

On 2/12/2021 at 11:02 PM, ink said:

Topic is maxed stats is it not?

Topic is maxed stats, but using standards (as seen on first page before the plans itself), not just a "throw 3xCent/Ability+V101 and u be good bro". All of the plans posted have a lot of reasoning behind them, they are suited for specific uses, and so on.

On 2/13/2021 at 10:56 AM, ink said:

Not at all personal choice , now if weapons where combo locked then yea i would go cent/battle the appeal of pushing attacks that couple secs faster would benefit a locked combo , but for me it all dies in 3-6 hits any way apart from end boss's , V101 is plenty in speed for myself to stun lock and added stats well win win in my eyes . 

Centurion/Battle is considerably faster than V101. 110% Battle speed vs 45%. It's not about attacking a couple miliseconds faster, it's about being able to stunlock more enemies and doing a greater DPS (damage per second). which matters a lot in TA (killing spawns a couple miliseconds faster makes you the winnner) or complex quests like Tower of Dreams, for example.

Also, @ink, V101 is not considered a endgame unit here so I don't add V101 oriented plans because increased battle speed is undeniably way better than a little bit of extra stats. Everyone that plays here, sooner or later is going to get a C/battle and keep it as their main battle unit.

Also ewwww, katanas are so terrible, they are only useful for skipping Seabed floors.... lol

BTW I don't have an ETA to add such plans because I don't play this game anymore so this is just extra work/math for me, BUT they will be added definitely.

Edited by Yannv
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Yannv said:

- Needs a custom made mag (which isn't that bad considering you can currently rellocate mag status points using New Year Cards)

It really doesn't. As I pointed out you can use a HUcast Cent/arms mag and be fine.

37 minutes ago, Yannv said:

Even though your plan is an intesting approach, IMO it isn't really an improvement compared to the current Cent/Mind plan. The pros I see here are being able to use a non customized mag, having better overall resistances, reduced TP comsumption and always having max ATA, but having to use 2 Adepts for melee purposes is a huge drawback to gameplay, because you would:
- Cast considerably slower techniques while meleeing (because you can't equip V801 with C/Battle and Smartlink Together) -> that would be the least harmful scenario;

- Do really slow melee attacks -> If not using C/Battle, then why bother... would be better to use a more melee-friendly class;

- Miss a considerable ammount of melee attacks -> If not using Smartlink but using C/Battle+V801/V502. But Forces are fragile like dandelions so they have to use ranged attacks mostly.

I understand this criticism, and I probably wasn't clear on my thinking while making this plan. While teching you you will be stonewalled by enemies such as dorphons that need demons. So the possibility of just switching the V801 for a Cbatt (or smartlink) when need for those situations or room where those spawns take place would solve this issue.  Instead of just casting RAbarta or barta 15 times or switching mags and losing PB. It's still not ideal, but that's the frustrating thing about this char. And I don't think power on FOnewm is a total waste when he has high ATP spirit special weapons available to him.

Anyway thanks for the response! Have a good one.

Edited by jdhenry124

10 hours ago, Yannv said:

Very interesting. Your ADEPT+Cent/Ability plan gives about the same DFP (you gotta see this @ink)(154 away from max) compared to 2xCent/Ability plan (which is 147 from max), with the advantages of better resistances+reduced TP consumption.

I will replace it sooner or later, as soons as I have "free time" =P

Cent/Ability+ADEPT

Pros

- Resistance/All +6

- Slight TP reduction

Not sure how much help when using spirit attacks  , would probably get tp mats on that build  as well ,not quite got that far myself to mess about with

Edited by ink

On 2/12/2021 at 2:07 PM, jdhenry124 said:

hey, I know this was posted a lifetime ago, but could you elaborate on this? there are classes that have hidden ATA? some classes dont need the extra 1 dex on mag and that stat could be used elsewhere?

Looking for clarification on this cause I am raising a new set of mags for my chars now. thanks!

ATA is actually still a 4 digit number just like every other stat, however the 4th digit gets truncated and never shown to the player (this is why things like c/ability are 30 all stat and 3ata, it's technically just +30 all inside the code). A humar at lvl 200 displays 174 ata with no equips, but its actually something like 1748 in the code (so lets say 174.5). As an example, a v101 give 15 all stats, which means it's actually 1.5 ata, so they will appear to gain 2 ata on the stats screen from equipping one, where some other classes will only appear to gain 1 ata (as their hidden digit is too low). Since the stat screen hides that last digit, it's not something that you would intuitively see without actually testing it directly. The practical advantage of having hidden ata is that those classes will gain their ata on the stat screen with odd mag dex levels rather than even ones, so you are able to squeeze out 1 level more than you would think when doing the math for maxing plans.

So yes, exactly, some classes don't need the extra 1 dex on mags so they can use it elsewhere.

Edit: fixed example

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ATA is actually still a 4 digit number just like every other stat, however the 4th digit gets truncated and never shown to the player (this is why things like c/ability are 30 all stat and 3ata, it's technically just +30 all inside the code). A racast at lvl 200 displays 199 ata with no equips, but its actually something like 1995 in the code (so lets say 199.5). As an example, a v101 give 15 all stats, which means it's actually 1.5 ata, so a racast will appear to gain 2 ata on the stats screen from equipping one, where some other classes will only appear to gain 1 ata (as their hidden digit is too low). Since the stat screen hides that last digit, it's not something that you would intuitively see without actually testing it directly. The practical advantage of having hidden ata is that those classes will gain their ata on the stat screen with odd mag dex levels rather than even ones, so you are able to squeeze out 1 level more than you would think when doing the math for maxing plans.

So yes, exactly, some classes don't need the extra 1 dex on mags so they can use it elsewhere.
if u can make some examples or a guide that would be awesome

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

So what about RAmar's 259.9 max ATA points, are those 0.9 ata points not Important In the end because It doesn't complete the real number that could have been 260 because of just 0.1 ATA? :onion-head49:

5 hours ago, Kotta said:

So what about RAmar's 259.9 max ATA points, are those 0.9 ata points not Important In the end because It doesn't complete the real number that could have been 260 because of just 0.1 ATA? :onion-head49:

That's a tricky question, but ultimately not one that actually matters imo. My plans were written before the specific values were readily available, so the gold numbers were the best indicators for making plans (that's also why I referred to the hidden bonus as a 0.5, since could only tell if it's below or above that using units as mentioned). Ata is calculated using all 4 digits I think, but we also see the number turn gold on the stat screen so whether it even does anything after that point isn't something I can answer. Ramar would be the theoretical highest gap at 0.6, with other classes being less or over max anyway. But honestly, even if it does still affect it, that's not enough to make any real difference.

The most important part about maxing stats is having those pretty gold numbers anyway. No matter how you choose to max your stats, differences like that aren't going to have any practical effect on how well you can play the game, you can kill things and survive equally well regardless. Even being multiple points off isn't actually a big deal. The actual most important thing to consider in maxing plans is free unit space, as there are tons of utility units that give your character a lot more flexibility.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

RAmarl's 2 Centurion/Ability + Neutron Skin Max Stat plan (click for Max Stat Calculator details)

Maxes: Everything.

[In calculator MST Is not maxed because It still doesn't compute Neutron Skin grants 250 MST >.<]

(I tried changing a centurion/ability unit with an Adept unit, but... Its defense Is 31 points away from max)

RAcaseal's Centurion/Ability Max Stat plan, but It's purposely biased (click for Max Stat Calculator details)

Maxes: ATA & LCK.

[In calculator you will see that ATP, EVP & DFP are at -74, meaning that they can be maxed with their respective Centurion Unit, but 2 slots will be already In use (Centurion Arms Is always a must), so only 2 of the 3 left unmaxed stats can be maxed. This Is what THIS VERSION of the Centurion/Ability plan makes It biased, so It's not recommended over the other max stat plans. It was just me thinking on how to choose RAcaseal over RAcast xD] (In case of, I also made an Adept version of the plan, but It costs a little more materials, despite there are still 5 materials left for optional use)

HUcaseal's Centurion/Ability Max Stat Plan (click for Max Stat Calculator details)

Maxes: ATP, MST ( :onion-head09::onion-head79:), ATA & LCK.

[This plan Is Inferior to HUcaseal's Adept plan and Centurion plan. It's pluses are: It requires less Luck materials and has slightly more evasion than the superior plans. Also, It can be compatible with FOnewn & FOnewearls Adept Plans, which I'm about to show, too]

-For both FOnewn & FOnewearl mags stats, both mags, power mag and mind mag will be fused together, for mind mag Is simply 200 mst In It, equalling to 400/200 mag points, which Is just for showing here on plans :onion-head11:

-Also, on both plans, Samurai Armor will be Included In the equation, because Its luck boost Is mandatory (but not necessary for accomplishing max stat. It simply Is an alternative for more material use, and to dispose of LCK when changing armor)

FOnewn's Adept + Samurai Armor Max Stat Plan (click for Max Stat Calculator details)

Maxes: ATP, ATA & LCK with power/dex; Maxes: MST & LCK with mind mag.

[Thanks to the Samurai Armor's luck boost, FOnewn can have a total of 80-81 materials free for other uses (power/dex mag can also be 116/84. More appropiate to FOnewn, but the former Is for sharing with FOnewearl, too), unless you prefer to add the luck that'll linger when unequipping the Samurai Armor. Either way, with Hylian Shield + Mind Mag + V801, MST & LCK are maxed; while with Red Ring (or costumes variations) + power/dex mag It'll max ATP, ATA & LCK. 

FOnewearl's Adept + Samurai Armor Max Stat Plan (click for Max Stat Calculator details)

Maxes: ATP, ATA & LCK with power/dex mag (with 20 points free); Maxes: MST & LCK with mind mag.

[The same FOnewn plan applies to FOnewearl's. the differences are, FOnewear's power/dex mag has 20 points free (recommended to add to Power for making It compatible with FOnewn's adept plan and HUcaseal's Centurion/Ability plan), and It also has 27 materials free.

______________RAcaseal plans that came to mind during the making of this post_________________

RAcaseal's double Centurion/Ability Plan 

(maxes everything but defense by 68 points, which can be maxed with a Centurion/Body and there can be a slot free for Centurion/Battle. Not recommended If another unit Is needed, though)

RAcaseal's Adept + Centurion/Ability plan

(the same as double centurion/ability plan, except that, not even with a centurion body the defense can be maxed, by a difference of just 6 points)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

• 1 month later...

Certainly the last time I post a plan, especially an absurd one :onion-head65:

HUnewearl's Adept Centurion/Arms plan + Neutron Skin Plan     :rf-03:

(So tecnically a Pseudo Hunter plan, for a Pseudo Hunter, I guess :rf-12:)

This plan maxes ATP, MST, ATA & LCK at the expense of so much :rf-11:

The good thing about It Is that you can still change back Into the Centurion/Arms plan. The only losses about It Is the max LCK by 10pts :onion-head41: (Well, 8pts In this case :onion-head49:)

If you're asking why the mag has that much ATA, It's because It's the best lowest ATA I could reach with mag by feeding Trifluids and Antiparalysis. Iirc, I think that If done right, one can reach 16 ATA as the lowest point.

(Point unproven by me for I dun goof at some point :onion-head22:)

• 3 months later...

For FOnewm

Centurion/Arms plan

Melee mag: 0/146/54/0 and Demon's Support/Nuke mag: 0/0/55/145

Units: Centurion/Arms, v801
Shield: Red Ring/Costumes, Hylian Shield
Materials:
5 Power, 110 Mind, 35 Luck

Maxes ATP, ATA, LCK with Melee mag. Can be combined with Neutron Skin to be -7 MST from max (helpful option for FOnewm Resta range). Mag is identical to HUnewearl Centurion/Arms plan.

ATA, LCK, and MST are maxed with Demon's Support/Nuke mag. Mag is slightly different from FOnewearl's mag, but hers can be shared for convenience without much loss.

Calculator Links:

Melee Mag

Nuke/Demon's Support Mag

For FOnewearl

Centurion/Arms Demon's Support

Demon's Support/Nuke Mag: 0/0/55/145 and Melee side Mag: 0/100/55/45
Units: Centurion/Arms, v801
Shield: Red Ring/Costumes, Hylian Shield
Materials:
150 Mind

Maxes ATA, -55 MST from max without barrier or weapon. MST is maxed if using certain combinations of barrier and weapon (Red Ring/customs and Hylian + Lindcray for healing, Glide Divine, Quasar Staff)

Maxes ATP/ATA with alternate Melee mag. Luck is not considered, as there is no room within the ATA/MST plan.

I've been leaning towards this plan for the times I use FOnewearl, which is rarely and not enough to warrant procuring a custom mag. It's primarily aimed for maxing her ATA potential for effective Demon's weapon use while getting MST at/very close to max for Ep4 nuking and utilizing her Resta strength with a single mag. The lack of ATP building with the support build does lock her out of useful ATP req weapons however, such as Slicer of Fanatic and Tyrell's Parasol. Her actual weapon damage outside of Lindcray will also be very lacking.

Calculator Links:

Nuke/Demon's Support Mag
Melee Mag

Edited by Wavebuster
added FOnewm stuff

• 11 months later...

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=6&l=200&m10=50&m11=127&m12=15&m13=38&m14=20&m15=125&m16=0&m20=0&m21=61&m22=66&m23=73&i0=61&i1=39&i2=91&i3=100&i4=76&i5=81

FOmarl plan I made:) Maxes ATP MST (it is 5 over with V801 so I can swap it for Cure units and still have max MST), ATA EVP and LCK. Weapons I use with this plan is Banana Cannon, Lindcray, Glide Divine for support and Glide Divine v00 whenever I need to use simple techniques on stuff like Falz final form. I usually don’t use other techniques because of Damage Cancel so I am not using Hylian or stuff like that I just keep Red Ring on.

Also with Red Ring and Kroes Sweater you get a pretty nice ATA over the max.

edit; just peeped Hylian gives 20 MST and also a 100 Grants boost, so you can even take off 10 of the DEF materials and add 10 more to LCK so with Hylian you can still have maxed LCK. Figured that Grants boost with FOmarl would be pretty nice!

Edited by TKDmoe
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, theancientsam said:

are these calculator links broken? every time i click one i just see humar no equipment no mag etc

It works here, weird

• Like 1