Official Max Stats Guide

Yannv

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

#1. RAmar - change 2 cent/ability "max everything" plan to adept + cent ability plan 

Mats

Pow - 71

Mind - 100

Def - 31

Eva - 33

Luck - 15 

Mag

0/186/14/0 

Big loss in def , personally I wouldn't go that low u must like scape dolls.

I prefer a 

v101  2xcent/ability  adept 

red ring 

pow 109

mind 38

evp 11

dfp 81

lck 11

mag standard  9 def 141 pow 10 dex 40 mind

with this set up you are maxed and you can swap out a cent/ability for a v502 or c/freeze and only lose 30 stats to def ,mst,evade.

4 minutes ago, ink said:

v101  2xcent/ability  adept 

red ring 

pow 109

mind 38

evp 11

dfp 81

lck 11

This plan loses Cent/battle and max MST. If you want max defense you can easily acquire it with the plan I provided, you just would sacrifice max MST.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=3&l=200&m10=71&m11=23&m12=108&m13=33&m14=15&m15=0&m16=0&m20=0&m21=186&m22=14&m23=0&i0=-1&i1=39&i2=78&i3=91&i4=-1&i5=-1

Here's a tank RAmar build using adept and cent/ability. On fleshies adepts are always going to net higher overall stats than a Cent ability because of how expensive dex is on mags

1 minute ago, jdhenry124 said:

This plan loses Cent/battle and max MST. If you want max defense you can easily acquire it with the plan I provided, you just would sacrifice max MST.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=3&l=200&m10=71&m11=23&m12=108&m13=33&m14=15&m15=0&m16=0&m20=0&m21=186&m22=14&m23=0&i0=-1&i1=39&i2=78&i3=91&i4=-1&i5=-1

Here's a tank RAmar build using adept and cent/ability. On fleshies adepts are always going to net higher overall stats than a Cent ability because of how expensive dex is on mags

Topic is maxed stats is it not?

2 hours ago, jdhenry124 said:

#3. FOnewm adepts plan

Trying to offer a more streamlined plan for this char. I found the one offered to be very convoluted. The plan requires two mags, just like the one currently offered, but has the benefit of having max ATA when either mag is being used. Making demons still viable while teching (which is very useful for monsters like dorphons in ep4 runs) 

Mats

Pow - 30

Mind - 90

Luck - 30 

Mags 

0/116/84/0 - 1 adept

0/15/44/141 - 2 adepts

Link to melee mag plan

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=7&l=200&m10=30&m11=90&m12=0&m13=0&m14=30&m15=0&m16=0&m20=0&m21=116&m22=84&m23=0&i0=-1&i1=39&i2=100&i3=78&i4=81&i5=-1

Link to the tech+demons mag:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=7&l=200&m10=30&m11=90&m12=0&m13=0&m14=30&m15=0&m16=0&m20=0&m21=15&m22=44&m23=141&i0=-1&i1=39&i2=100&i3=78&i4=81&i5=78

The trade off for the nuking mag would be only being able to equip two out of the three units: V801, Cent/battle, or smartlink (I'm not considering V502 because with megid available I don't see it's value on Forces outside of niche kiss of death use). However this allows Forces to deal with mini bosses without interruption to teching. When comparing to the previous support mags that relied on both Cent/mind and V801 being equipped the benefit is +12 to all resists, half TP consumption, and max ATA. Also allows for more freedom in mag choice for the teching mags, meaning three invisibility triggers if desired. If you have to use two mags on this char I think a mag that maxes mind and ATA, while giving FOnewm more survivability, is a much better option that just raising a pure mind mag.

Sorry for spamming this thread but worked out another plan for FOnewm in addition to this plan. The adept plan is somewhat restrictive on units, so here is an alternative:

#4. FOnewm no units plan 

Mats

Pow - 75

Mind - 40

Luck - 35 

Melee mag 

0/76/124/0 

Nuking mag

1/0/0/199 or 0/0/1/199

This plan is a nice alternative to the adepts plan I posted above. If you don't plan on using demons while nuking then this would be the plan to use. Maxes ATP, ATA, and luck with melee mag equipped and no units (giving all kinds of freedom when used in ep2). Nuke mag maxes MST, and luck with a V801 equipped.

The 199 mind mag can have 1 PB and can be made by trade feeding monofluids 23 times and then feeding a difluid or antiparalysis on the 24th feed. Use ashura mag cell once mag evolves at level 10

Melee mag plan:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=7&l=200&m10=75&m11=40&m12=0&m13=0&m14=35&m15=0&m16=0&m20=0&m21=76&m22=124&m23=0&i0=-1&i1=39&i2=-1&i3=-1&i4=-1&i5=-1

Nuke mag plan:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=7&l=200&m10=75&m11=40&m12=0&m13=0&m14=35&m15=0&m16=0&m20=1&m21=0&m22=0&m23=199&i0=-1&i1=39&i2=76&i3=-1&i4=-1&i5=-1

The only drawback to this plan would be that you would not be able to equip TYB, excal, or 100 souls while using the nuke mag. But your ATA would be such ass anyway Idk why you would want to without switching mags anyway. Master sword would also not be available, which is the only real problem since you can't use the special that doesn't miss. But again, you would just be better off switching mags to use these weapons in the first place. If losing PB from mag switching is a concern, the adpets plan would be preferred, as you can switch units instead in that plan and save PB

I think that's all the ideas I have right now. Thanks for reading!

Edited by jdhenry124
  • Like 2

On 8/16/2020 at 1:30 PM, jdhenry124 said:

Love this guide and calculator. It would be extremely helpful to add resistances to the calculator given how important they are in late game (and some of us aren't lucky enough to have STAs).

As it stands right now it takes either paper and pencil or inventory/bank juggling to figure out the most optimal equipment for a given quest

Also Include Neutron Skin's bonus 250 MST and Hylian Shield's bonus 20 MST, If possible <_>

[Kind of figured my newmen has extra MST, but It's because Hylian Shield has that bonus :onion-head65::onion87:]

7 hours ago, jdhenry124 said:

Nuking mag

1/0/0/199 or 0/0/1/199

This plan is a nice alternative to the adepts plan I posted above. If you don't plan on using demons while nuking then this would be the plan to use. Maxes ATP, ATA, and luck with melee mag equipped and no units (giving all kinds of freedom when used in ep2). Nuke mag maxes MST, and luck with a V801 equipped.

The 199 mind mag can have 1 PB and can be made by trade feeding monofluids 23 times and then feeding a difluid or antiparalysis on the 24th feed. Use ashura mag cell once mag evolves at level 10

Nuking . FOnewm  first off you wouldnt use red ring , as Luck has no bearing to, or influence on, damage dealt with techniques. You would instead use merges

• Haha 1

I think he meant Shields that boost techniques power in general (i.e Hylian shield, Ganondorf shield, Alis resolve, Vol opt shield etc), and indeed it is pointless to use Red Ring it you are going to play with spells

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

Ink have you played on this server before?

Anyway. The Hylian is broken on the calculator and doesn't add the 20 mst, so I put a RR instead

do you understand mechanics luck has no effect to nuke so a big waste to using luck mats and anything to boost as for playing on this server been here from the start forum account is 2015 . Perhaps you try making a new thread  called the way JDhenry likes to play . As for playing this game i have  20 years of farming and guide reading . 

Edited by ink

15 minutes ago, ink said:

do you understand mechanics luck has no effect to nuke so a big waste to using luck mats and anything to boost as for playing on this server been here from the start forum account is 2015 . Perhaps you try making a new thread  called the way JDhenry likes to play . As for playing this game i have over 20 years of farming and guide reading . 

I don't think you understand this guide. The plan I provided maxes MST when using Hylian shield and Ali's resolve, both of which have higher boosts to techs than merges. Merges are outclassed on this server by the, custom barriers that were added. Just like V101 is outclassed by Cent/battle, which is why your criticism to my other max stat plan was just as ridiculous.

The only reason you would use a merge is because you want an extra 10% boost on GIfoie or GIzonde and you plan on using those techs exclusively. Otherwise those merges are also outclassed by virus shield volt opt, which adds MST as well.

luck mats were added so that when the FOnewm chooses to use melee over teching he would be doing the most damage possible. 

The point of the guide is to max the power of each character according to the gear available to it in the server, not to strictly go for as many yellow numbers as possible. If that were the case then every plan would just be 4 Cent/ abilities equipped.

Edited by jdhenry124
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

Just like V101 is outclassed by Cent/battle, which is why your criticism to my other max stat plan was just as ridiculous.

Not at all personal choice , now if weapons where combo locked then yea i would go cent/battle the appeal of pushing attacks that couple secs faster would benefit a locked combo , but for me it all dies in 3-6 hits any way apart from end boss's , V101 is plenty in speed for myself to stun lock and added stats well win win in my eyes . 

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

luck mats were added so that when the FOnewm chooses to use melee over teching he would be doing the most damage possible. 

be nice to see a simulation of luck mats used instead of power material and what damage out put you get , i have a feeling you would probably pull more with atp over how often a crit happens

38 minutes ago, ink said:

be nice to see a simulation of luck mats used instead of power material and what damage out put you get , i have a feeling you would probably pull more with atp over how often a crit happens

With the melee mag you would have both ATP and Luck maxed. But I think I see what you mean, while the teching mag is being used 70 ATP would probably be more useful than 20% chance of 1.5x damage (especially considering that you get 50 luck and +20 to RA techs with samurai armor)

Edited by jdhenry124

33 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

+20 to RA techs with samurai armor

If you have this to use don't forget the nice edition of agito bonus increases the ATP of the weapon by 30% and the ATA by 20.

• Dw 1