Official Max Stats Guide

Yannv

24 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Are you sure you used the correct mats, and using a 170/30 mag? 

If I use the ones in the plan then it comes out wrong but not by much.

If you swap the guides mag from 5/165/30/0 to 0/177/23/0 and lower the Power mats by a few then it works.

Question is max out EVP and DFP at the expense of MST or put all spare mats into MST and live without the defenses?

Edited by Tro

7 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I checked and the materials being used are incorrect.

Fixing it.

Awsome. Trying to get right mag from event - can you confirm a 0/177/23/0 will max Ramarl with Adept / cent ability plan?

9 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I'll give a try. Fixed the plan by the way, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

No inconvenience at all, thanks for the hard work.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2017 at 5:16 AM, Tro said:

Is the Ramarl Adept + Cent / Ability plan definitely correct?

Its coming out 20 ATP under, 6 DFP over, 3.7 ATA over. Is it me, the calc or plan that is off?

Wait, someone made an adept + c/ability plan? Who thought that was a good idea lol. Using 2 stat units for a class that doesn't even need them, a fleshy no less, is really really bad.

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

Thank you :P

oQYLM9Y.jpg

pc9ltLU.jpg

Well you got your answer ;)

Yeah it works.

Fixed plan.

EDIT: By the way I also made FOmar Centurion/Mind plan and RAmarl no Units plan even more accurate (69 dex mags only)

Thank you for noticing that @Fyrewolf5

Look very nice but feel good Units on :)

26 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Wait, someone made an adept + c/ability plan? Who thought that was a good idea lol. Using 2 stat units for a class that doesn't even need them, a fleshy no less, is really really bad.

What build / units would you use?

14 minutes ago, Ruffalufacus said:

I'd like to know the best HUCast plan. Is it the 182/18 mag setup? Also what materials and units?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be something like that : http://www.sandrenyl.com/pso/maxstatcalc.html?class=Hucast&level=200&atpmats=112&dfpmats=3&mstmats=0&lckmats=35&atpmag=185&atamag=15&unit1=centurion_battle&unit2=centurion_arm&armor=sonicteam_armor&shield=red_ring

8 minutes ago, JanenbaDMS said:

On the foney plan it lists godric cloak but isn't that only usable by fomar?

Yea it's fomar only.

10 minutes ago, Tro said:

What build / units would you use?

I have plans written up for no units, 1adept, and 1 c/ability. Using 1 unit can have an argument made for it since no need for smartlink, though you can't push mst or evp max if you don't use a stat unit (still get 900 for clio though). Using 2 units would be really bad though, as ramarl can make good use of a lot of other units such as Trap Search, Cure/Shock, Cure/Freeze, Cure/Paralysis, Cure/Confuse, v801, v502, PB/Increase(quite useful for keeping up pb generation with other classes, as she is quite low atp), Centurion/Resist, Divine Protection, etc.  As my post in the first page has, here is the link to those https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/&do=findComment&comment=98996

Edited by Fyrewolf5

1 minute ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Yea it's fomar only.

I have plans written up for no units, 1adept, and 1 c/ability. Using 1 unit can have an argument made for it since no need for smartlink, though you can't push mst or evp max if you do (still get 900 for clio though). As my post in the first page has, here is the link to those https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/&do=findComment&comment=98996

Im interested in knowing what units you would use to fill the blank slots? 

3 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Yea it's fomar only.

I have plans written up for no units, 1adept, and 1 c/ability. Using 1 unit can have an argument made for it since no need for smartlink, though you can't push mst or evp max if you do (still get 900 for clio though). As my post in the first page has, here is the link to those https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/&do=findComment&comment=98996

Not even the Adept + Cent / ability? Look really max everything stats I think this is positive